Artificial DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
jicc knows his dad yea?

Maybe get his dad 2 put it up, jicc can talk him thru the exes :P it's not exactly hard lol)

/Chris

Last edited:

LadyDante

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
has a run me here folder so it aint hard at all.. click them n there u go :P

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
wittins gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy some 1 ring him or summat

Last edited:

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
He was takin the mick lol, can any 1 get his dad 2 start it up?

/Chris

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
**** sake, not my day (despite it being my birthday) just had to walk all the way to my granparents just to make this post because Southern Electric have cut power to my whole street. I wanted to be in town by now, but I've got to wait in hope I might be able to get the server back up before I go.

So just sit tight, wait until 5:00pm if it's not up by then, then it probably wont go back up tonight, unless I can talk Liam through the setup of IPs / running the server executables, whilst being pissed, on the phone :S.

-Wittin

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Can't you link him to the thread on here of how 2 do it? (the one with all the pictures)

Edit: and dem, i was taking the piss i was talkin 2 craig (the person who posted it) on MSN, and i said i'd do it for a laugh :P

/Chris

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Can't you link him to the thread on here of how 2 do it? (the one with all the pictures)

Edit: and dem, i was taking the piss i was talkin 2 craig (the person who posted it) on MSN, and i said i'd do it for a laugh :P

/Chris

Don't worry, I'll sort something out :)

LadyDante

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
let anyone over take ya, beer in fridge pizza orded for 6 and smokes to last meh till next tues so im a over take ya .. if i can get some cash 2gether agen.... ..bak to watching Open seson

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Right, I'm gonna take a walk back to my house now, hopefully the power will be back (no promises though, and dunno how long it will remain stable for either). Also I think it might have been the power cuts that switched the server off earlier this morning.

Must be because its friday the 13th ;)

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
let anyone over take ya, beer in fridge pizza orded for 6 and smokes to last meh till next tues so im a over take ya .. if i can get some cash 2gether agen.... ..bak to watching Open seson

But you level in bug cave, lol

/Chris

(i coulda been 40 2day :( )

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Sorry about the power cut, we just got power back along our roads so Wittin is now on his way home to sort the server out :)

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
gotta admit, Wittin is one dedicated host ehh? I mean what he's doing for us players is great <3