Artificial DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
no we haven't, just a suspicion... lol

Just hope it turns out to be correct.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Just to let you guys know, this server will have a dedicated server tomorrow.

This means 99% uptime and no lag.

Shensation.com are sponsoring this project inclusive of funding.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
server was under DOS attack, I have installed a reliable firewall and server is once again up and running on ip 80.41.87.30.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Thanks buddy!

Server has been fairly stable since the install of our firewall (no kick-offs), so hopefully tomorrow when we put the files onto the new server, everything should be working smoothly :)

Last edited:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Plus with a 100mbit burstable line anyone trying to DoS us will run out of steam fast ;)

And I doubt anyone in LOMCN has the ability to pull together a DDoS strike.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Personally i cant wait for this server to be put onto a dedicated server, earlier in this thread i was moaning about not being able to get connected, i still have that problem now and again but the wait is well worth it, the server is well put together and i am enjoying playing it.

Once more people join it its going to be on the the best servers around, so anyway who is reading this who hasnt joined the server yet... i suggest you join. Its good. haha

peace.

/Scarface

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Im logging in like 5 times in a row, and my char still isn't showing up, only started last night, but its still a pain...

/Gandi

*Edit* Now on 10th attempt to log in - chars showed up once, but even then couldnt get into game. So times 9x3 attempts of enterring user and pass (due to the the termination error that comes up) im coming up to 30 times entering my pass and user.

Last edited:

Hellbound

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2006
click on your chars pic a few times and they should show up, works for me.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
DB server keeps timing out, comes online for a while, then goes back off. It's being sorted though like the old DB server crash. anyhow I restarted it, so it should be fine for the time being.

To help prevent the crashes download the latest .exe from the server information post. :)