Request As a player, would these shadows annoy you?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
youll get 0 help :) my comment to him was 100% sarcastic.

am tempted to get all those lancer parts from taobao tho and just release them ^^
Post automatically merged:

looking good,
you will use them on EuRe server or they are too HD for your taste?
missed this, yeah i dont like them, although the more i look at them the more they grow on me

Reactions: zedina

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
What method do you use for this?

I am messing around with PS, but not having loads of luck
I just used my slave called @Breezer

I've seen those mon packs on taobao before I wouldn't bother using them all the mobs and bosses only have one attack anim so they're pretty useless

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005

I've seen those mon packs on taobao before I wouldn't bother using them all the mobs and bosses only have one attack anim so they're pretty useless
Ah fair play.

I disagree, you can make multiple attacks with one animation. This is coming from me too, the most nit picky person there is, but as a player you dont focus on monster animation, rather AI animation. Also i think you are choosing the wrong monsters on TB :P i have loads with multiple attack animations, as well as some with only one.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

good job i didnt get mine from there...

would hate to get my entire content from a place that anyone can get things from :)

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I think they look sexy :D Would like to play a HD server with all assets updated (Hint hint Sanj, hurry up).

But I think the problem with the shadows stems mainly from the map itself. If you've updated the mobs and not the maps, they naturally look "off"

Like when putting WoOOOL and Mir3 assets into Mir2, they just don't fit in properly and is one of the reasons i've never got into Bons servers, too many assets that just don't fit properly for me.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
They like pretty kool , sucks they missed the Wg :(

I think they look sexy :D Would like to play a HD server with all assets updated (Hint hint Sanj, hurry up).

But I think the problem with the shadows stems mainly from the map itself. If you've updated the mobs and not the maps, they naturally look "off"

Like when putting WoOOOL and Mir3 assets into Mir2, they just don't fit in properly and is one of the reasons i've never got into Bons servers, too many assets that just don't fit properly for me.

Unfortunately this is not the case, they are the same on any map. It is an issue with its original shadow, i will keep working on photoshop to find resolutions.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Is it the wg for Sandi set of mobs?
Yup they are all the same

There are also sets for PT/ST/BDD/RME/PSC/IT/BC/OC/Mines/PB/Starter Mobs

Basically all the original Euro mir Mobs + IceTemple