Join Discord

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Has there been no assassin files released ?

I know kyndigs said he was releasing something not sure if its the exes or both source and exes

just want to know is there any point me releasing my assassin files

Mine are 50% usa and 50% korean

lif

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
There's been no great release of the assissn or been translated as of yet. So if your's are working im sure lots would appreciate a release. :)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Well usa server has a lot of diffrent stuff than the koreans dont have or use, and vice versa.

you must have noticed ? some are little things but still noticeable

The files i have are a mix of both maybe 60/40 but about half and half

EDIT

@ Gezza

Sure il get a release going very soon unless kyndigs does a release very soon

lif

Last edited:

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
My files are aiming to be korean not USA, but there cant be much difference as Korean is more up to date im coding to their standards, ill post my latest exes in a min if you wanna check em out.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Its just looking around the forum ive not seen a release

Lets the source back on track with a few peeps and keep the files alive

If it goes underground it will be like TD all over again

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
what exactly are u sayin is differnt then?

i dont see the point in releasin the source on lomcn, its very clear there are no coders... only ppl i know coding are my team, matt+cheeky... stephen, and i thought u gave up.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Where's the harm in releasing the source even if there's not many coders? atleast it's there for when someone dose want it. Supposed to be a community yet you want it private.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
whats the point if no1 can code?

makin it public just makes them less stable, unless they are gonna post the source, change the encrption, and then post new exes

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
I left lomcn not the files, i only worked harder on them

Now iam back, iam here to share, and they will be assassin files all over :)

Assassin will be the norm not rare or something special, the standed

I will wait for kyndigs, as i know hes put a load of work in to his set, till his release i will take a back seat... just hope i get the source from him

My release will be soon after

Till then

lif

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Damn we probabley got awhile to wait then :P nvm keep up the good work just glad stuff is happening again :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I left lomcn not the files, i only worked harder on them

Now iam back, iam here to share, and they will be assassin files all over :)

Assassin will be the norm not rare or something special, the standed

I will wait for kyndigs, as i know hes put a load of work in to his set, till his release i will take a back seat... just hope i get the source from him

My release will be soon after

Till then

lif
thing is tho have u actually worked on addin the little bits, fixing the bugs, or have u just ignored them like last time and just added assassin and other pointless stuff

ur old 2.6 files were a state in all honesty, as the standard 2.6 files are... they are full of bugs and are no where near TDs standard, a hell of a lot needs to be done to bring them up to par with em.

hope there isnt any more exploits like the slave thing aswell :x

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Iam not useing the dm2 release files i use uc845 files since there leak

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
u mean u have the source code for uc845? is that the korean files that were posted a while ago with all assassin spells coded?

so u didnt code it them then, they were alrdy there?

so wot u been doin, translating?

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Iam not useing the dm2 release files i use uc845 files since there leak

lif

uc845 are great files, but they are packed (at least were) wich makes the translation a hard work, and the worst thing of those files is the loading system, u need that loader thing wich not many ppl could made it work.... Have you resolved that loader problem???

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Think we have got mixed up here,

Iam useing the leaked release was around yearly 2008 were the assassin was not added

Like you dint know lol

Seems bon dont want anyone with assassin files :) wonder why?

lif

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
cuz hes a greedy **** maybe think of all the donations hes going to be getting lol TD all over again

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
cuz hes a greedy **** maybe think of all the donations hes going to be getting lol TD all over again
i dont see how id be gettin donations for havin files, nor am i coder, so how has TD got ne thing to do with this? moron.

Aye my opinion of him has sunk alot recently.
do u honestly thing i care? lol. just cause im statin my opinion and askin about info

Think we have got mixed up here,

Iam useing the leaked release was around yearly 2008 were the assassin was not added

Like you dint know lol

Seems bon dont want anyone with assassin files :) wonder why?

lif
good 1 lifco.... shame u cant code tho and ur just stealin other ppls work and claimin it as ur own

there was a set of files released, with assassin more or less fully coded in it, thats where stephen got his code, probably where uve got ur code from

as we both know u cant code to save ur life, just look at ur previous files, bugged to ****... exploited to ****, with little to no fixs, oh and the most stupidest of updates... an effect for just about everything in game like drops lmao

oh lets not forget "wizard rev" aswell.. musta taken u a while to code that, well done ;)

its funny how u claim ur some amazing coder just to claim the "thank you" posts on forums and for every1 to think ur gr8 lol