Avoid Mir2Forever - Corrupt GMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter_Hoff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2010
A wave of bannings yesterday and one of the GM's giving out info to players about bosses, drops, whos at bosses, where the bosses are, whos killing them etc etc.

Oh well, good while it lasted :@@

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Known cheaters and uber tweakers got warned (everybody got warned via in-game message and blue chat shouts which happen constantly) and then banned for a week. Another thing i just caught some noob using walkthrough and speed cheats about 5 mins ago in BW in front of every ****er and that player is probably one of the scrubs that is on a week long ban. Quit your belly-aching.

Peter_Hoff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2010
Known cheaters and uber tweakers got warned (everybody got warned via in-game message and blue chat shouts which happen constantly) and then banned for a week. Another thing i just caught some noob using walkthrough and speed cheats about 5 mins ago in BW in front of every ****er and that player is probably one of the scrubs that is on a week long ban. Quit your belly-aching.

snuf no one takes what you say seriously. youve always been **** at mir and whine about people better than you. you did on usa, u do it on mir2forever. take a break from it dude.

ppl that got no warnings have been banned, ppl that are just as fast if not faster have not been banned. the gm is giving certain people info about things he shouldnt. I didnt get banned nor am i in the thefirm, its just a **** way to handle the situation and run a server imo.

so u quit ure bely aching.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
snuf no one takes what you say seriously. youve always been **** at mir and whine about people better than you. you did on usa, u do it on mir2forever. take a break from it dude.

ppl that got no warnings have been banned, ppl that are just as fast if not faster have not been banned. the gm is giving certain people info about things he shouldnt. I didnt get banned nor am i in the thefirm, its just a **** way to handle the situation and run a server imo.

I've never whined about people better than me, i never really joined in pvp so i dunno where you got that from, lmao. On USA people set their gimped up heroes on players so yeah i complained about that just like everybody else did though but not because other players beat me because that rarely ever happened, oh not to mention all the cheaters ruined the fun.

On mir2forever people did get warnings they just chose to ignore them and now look what happened. If people of equal speed have not been banned then report them just like the people who did get banned got reported on, don't expect it to just happen, you can't "will" it, you have to manually report it. If you have done then let Eternal work his magic and stop crying you pansy.

Fair enough that GM giving out info was a bit weird but who did it harm? The players already knew most of it and all pvped each other at the hard bosses anyways. You're just being a total moron to be honest, belly aching because you think an injustice happened. You and those 6 or 7 banned players are crying but the other 100+ who are still allowed to play are getting on with their lives as per usual because Eternal is doing his job.

Utter bollocks that some lvl 1 cheater with speed and walkthrough logs on in BW after those players got banned as well and you complain and try to defend unfair players?

Well i'll leave you alone now laddy, you can pull that stick out on your own.

Last edited:

Peter_Hoff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2010
I've never whined about people better than me, i never really joined in pvp so i dunno where you got that from, lmao. On USA people set their gimped up heroes on players so yeah i complained about that just like everybody else did though but not because other players beat me because that rarely ever happened, oh not to mention all the cheaters ruined the fun.

On mir2forever people did get warnings they just chose to ignore them and now look what happened. If people of equal speed have not been banned then report them just like the people who did get banned got reported on, don't expect it to just happen, you can't "will" it, you have to manually report it. If you have done then let Eternal work his magic and stop crying you pansy.

Fair enough that GM giving out info was a bit weird but who did it harm? The players already knew most of it and all pvped each other at the hard bosses anyways. You're just being a total moron to be honest, belly aching because you think an injustice happened. You and those 6 or 7 banned players are crying but the other 100+ who are still allowed to play are getting on with their lives as per usual because Eternal is doing his job.

Utter bollocks that some lvl 1 cheater with speed and walkthrough logs on in BW after those players got banned as well and you complain and try to defend unfair players?

Well i'll leave you alone now laddy, you can pull that stick out on your own.

you do, ive seen it on usa and ive seen it here. anyone who is decent on a server you cry about and cry about them cheating, dunno why youre denying it here. gm giving out info like that is harmful to a server. the drop files are not the same as usa and euro. if a guild puts the effort in to kill something that no one else can be bothered to and it drops something, why should the gm secretly be pming this info to his friend in enemy guilds? why should he tell certain players when they are sitting in a kr that x y z are on their way to the boss? If you cant see why that is damaging to a mir server then youre an idiot.

u think ppl walking thru ppl in bw is 100% proof of cheats on a buggy server where half the time when i walk outta meat shop, i have no players on my screen at all and have to go back in and out for them to appear. youre a clueless moron dude and always have been. 2 bit player than knows next to nothing.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
u think ppl walking thru ppl in bw is 100% proof of cheats on a buggy server where half the time when i walk outta meat shop, i have no players on my screen at all and have to go back in and out for them to appear. youre a clueless moron dude and always have been. 2 bit player than knows next to nothing.

That could be coding but sounds more like lag issues between you and the server. This could easily result in a walk-through situation to another user watching. Lag during pvp can also cause this.
A more conclusive way to see a true walk through is with both chars on screen together, one stationary and the other calmly walking through such as was being done by people on Gamepot in the middle of town and taking gold from under them. I even had a bot walk through me and about 5 others as we were fishing.
I've not played Mir 2 Forever so can't really judge events there but I do know Eternal to be totally straight as far as gameplay and server integrity is concerned.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
That could be coding but sounds more like lag issues between you and the server. This could easily result in a walk-through situation to another user watching. Lag during pvp can also cause this.
A more conclusive way to see a true walk through is with both chars on screen together, one stationary and the other calmly walking through such as was being done by people on Gamepot in the middle of town and taking gold from under them. I even had a bot walk through me and about 5 others as we were fishing.
I've not played Mir 2 Forever so can't really judge events there but I do know Eternal to be totally straight as far as gameplay and server integrity is concerned.

I caught a walk-through/ speed cheater last night, sent Eternal a PM and he/ she is now banned. Some nub is trying to **** all over Eternal's server and this peter gimp thought i was seeing things, he thought i was seeing bugs. It was all too blatant.

Wabbit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2012
A wave of bannings yesterday and one of the GM's giving out info to players about bosses, drops, whos at bosses, where the bosses are, whos killing them etc etc.

Oh well, good while it lasted :@@

Where is your evidence?

Links to forum posts on Mir2Forevers forum discussing this issue?

Do you have any screenshots or quick videos on youtube to support your claims?

Richard Dawkins said:
Next time somebody tells you that something is true, why not say to them: ‘What kind of evidence is there for that?’ And if they can’t give you a good answer, I hope you’ll think very carefully before you believe a word they say.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

You think cheaters deserve warnings? They don't, but what about the global message which appears every 30mins or so on every server?

You sir, are a disgrace.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.