Ayuda / Help

Join Discord

tuningtonight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2010
buenas tardes,¿ alguien me podria decir donde puedo editar el archivo setup.txt? en www.kaorimir.com no se puede, debieron de cerrar la pagina o es un enlace roto, gracias.

Good evening, someone me podria to say where I can edit the file setup.txt? In www.kaorimir.com one cannot, they must have closed the page or it is a torn link, thank you.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
with the server file in the same folder as the !setup.txt there will be a exe file which you open to edit it

Upvote 0

tuningtonight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2010
lo que necesito es desencriptarlo,¿como lo hago si kaori cript no funciona? gracias

decrypt I need is how do I do if kaori crip not work?, thanks

Upvote 0

Cocaj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2006
Spain
lo que necesito es desencriptarlo,¿como lo hago si kaori cript no funciona? gracias

decrypt I need is how do I do if kaori crip not work?, thanks

Desencriptar el Setup.txt?.exe?
No se que quieres hacer exactamente,pero con editar el Setup.txt es suficiente.

Que es lo que quieres hacer?

=======================================

Decrypt the .txt?.exe? :S

that you want to edit in the txt?

Upvote 0

tuningtonight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2010
me gustaria desencriptar el archivo con algun programa que no sea el kaori cript (que no funciona) para ver como esta el setup.txt que tengo metido en la base de datos, es decir me gustaria ver por ejemplo el lugar de comienzo que tiene predeterminada cada raza, se que lo puedo cambiar, pero me gustaria ver eso y alguna cosa mas...gracias y un saludo

I'd like to decrypt the file with any program other than the kaori crypt (does not work) to see how is the setup.txt that I have gotten into the database, ie for example I would like to see the place that has default start each race, that I can change, but I'd like to see that and something more ... thanks and greetings

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
ohh i get u now the exe file that normally decrypts it aint working so u need another way to do it i cant help there perhaps someone else can sorry cocaj might know a way

try looking on http://mf.kaorimir.com/ (im not sure if the program u needs on that site but it might help :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tuningtonight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2010
Gracias x la ayuda, ya funciona la pagina de kaorimir.

Thanks for the help, as does kaorimir page.

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
alecs7k if you read up that file aint working he/she was looking for another way around it as i already said this

Upvote 0

tuningtonight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2010
Buenos dias, edite el set up, pero me da error en el ei server, pongo una screen para que lo veais, gracias.

Good morning, edit the set up, but I get error in the i server, put a screen to see him, thanks.

Loadin client version information faile check !set up.txt-> setup ->(clientfile1)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
why dont try to set-up chinese in language /regional settings?
Click on Inicio -> Panel de Control -> Configuracion regional de idioma ->

and select Chino(RPC), install language packs and try :)

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Buenos dias, edite el set up, pero me da error en el ei server, pongo una screen para que lo veais, gracias.

Good morning, edit the set up, but I get error in the i server, put a screen to see him, thanks.

Loadin client version information faile check !set up.txt-> setup ->(clientfile1)

If you have a new issue, open a new thread but make sure that it hasn't been aswered before using the search function.

Upvote 0

Cocaj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2006
Spain
¿Have you put the server name on all files & Tables?

Or As says CraZyEriK,you need install chinese rpc

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tuningtonight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2010
buenas tardes he revisado las tablas de sql 1 por 1, estan todas correctas, tambien e revisado y esta instalado el chino rpc, si se os ocurre alguna otra solucion,,, gracias y un saludo.

good afternoon I checked the sql tables one by one, they are all correct, and also reviewed and Chinese rpc is installed, if you think of any other solution,,, thanks and greetings.

Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Your problem is your "client.exe" when the server checks the file "is a client copy resides in the server directory with usually name (mir3.exe)", make sure the direction of the "mir3.exe" specified in "!setup.txt" is correct.

Some options not see with file editor "console.exe".Be careful and use kaori editor for some options.

I think this is the problem and solution. :) cya

Upvote 0

tuningtonight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2010
Intente lo que me dijistes de la ruta del mir3.exe y sigue igual, sigue dando fallo...

Try what you said to me the path of mir3.exe and as usual, continues to bug ...

Upvote 0