BackLash x64 exp 3.55

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigy06

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2006
Coming Soon

Server Name:
BackLash
Type 3G 3.55

Experience Rate - x64 (Christmas Event at the moment so x128)
Gold Rate - x4
Item Rate - x4
Mob Gen - x1

Home Town: Bichon Province
Start Level: 1
Start Gold: 25,000

Features

Books
Books will not be in shops so you will have to hunt for them.

Sex Change
Sex Change is ingame and it allows you to choose how you pay, You can pay with Cash which will be 50,000,000, You can pay with integral which will cost 500 or you can pay with a Key which will drop ingame.

Fame Point's
Fame points are ingame but you will have to work for them but the NPC also does you a little deal.
- 1 Ticket for 5 Fame Points
- 5 Tickets for 50 Fame Points

Pet Rental
New Pet rental NPC is ingame and will give certain pets to certain class'.
The good thing about the New Pet Rental is the pets are free but you have to be level 70.

Rebirths
There is only going to be 3 Rebirths ingame for the time being as the server progress' more will be added into the game.

Rebirth Requirements
- 1st Rebirth - Level 100, 350 Integrals, - 20 Levels.
- 2nd Rebirth - Level 250, 700 Integrals, - 35 Levels.
- 3rd Rebirth - Level 400, 1400 Integrals, - 50 Levels.

Last edited:

craigy06

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2006
hello please be patiant we have a few more bugs too correct. and some minor updates still need doing i will post when server is ready for launch hopfuly in the next 12-36 hours if all gose to plan i will post patches and files need for server as soon as it is online

thank you

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
fix the bugs then put server up...so ppl dont have to waste this day while they snow'd in n later u can work on updates as ppl get playing

craigy06

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2006
yunie server will go up as soon as it is ready too go up and not before

thank you

craigy06

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2006
frpm what i been told server been up in next 2 hours but will be still making improvments so dont think bad about it when it first comes up as not all is sorted yet

thank you

ddossed by EVIL ? rofl...loool that makes me laff, i think u need to get ur info straight dude but enuff chit chat n get going on server will it be up by today?..

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
myth plz can you keep your critism to urself and server has new update they just aint added yet having a lil problem with them but will be sorted soon and new updates will be added over time and not just in 1 time

and for the other guy hopfully yes server will be up for more than a week is it dose not get ddossed again by (EVIL) and as of donations they are take but not asked for

Was your last server Orion ?

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
can't people read the first post it says "coming soon" and you still rush em.. tut tut =) cud i just ask what a couple of the new features etc are m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.