Bandet Server 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
u should do some sorta EXP event, or some sorta event to encourage new players to join

me and a few other ppl wanan join.. just cba tho as its near impossible to catch up to any1 lol.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
i understand what your saying bon and we will be doing another event at some stage in next few weeks.

The thing you have to think of is that some of the players that are the highest have been playing the server since march 2007 when it went from 1.9 to 2.3 now the highest level is 146, they didnt have exp events to get them to that level.

but i do understand why you would like one, it may seem a hard task but leveling slows down quite alot at 140 so alot are now catching up with killa so it makes it an even field and some of those players have been playing for a fair bit less then him,

so in answer bon, in a few weeks when we have finished about 10 other things that are infront of it in the que we will run an event but not untill we have finished all the other things first. ie quests and some other bits we have been working on, always best to complete other things and not leave them half done.

on the new player front we have quite alot joining each day, some stay some go but on average now we have 40 ish players during the day, and by 6 or 7 pm we have 60 - 75 online so not bad, well i should say its great lol iam well chuffed with the usercount =)

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
well only reason i suggested it is because theres no good servers up atm, and bandet is quite appealin. this is a gr8 oppotunity for u to snatch up all the players floatin about atm w8in for a new server :eek:

but as u said, the servers been online since march... thats over 10months now. so like i said catchin ppl up would be really hard w/o some sorta EXP event. its gonna end up like p69 where its been up so long no new memebrs wanan join

also an EXP event would benefit old and new players dont forget, ud be encouragin new ppl to play and be doin a nice event for ur old members :P

also in about 3 weeks there may be a new server online and ud have missed ur chance :P

sry 2 be annoyin im just bored ~.~

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
got to agree with ben here, easters coming up, its a bit original but an event based around it with X2 exp or something as well as some easter items or something?

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
Ok as theres no exp events etc at the moment and you all just wanna level up and get past the hard stage lol if you like I can take some of you leveling, I'm not particually high level or anything but I can get you to around level 60 or so and help with as much kit as I can.

Like I say I'm not one of the highest on the server or anything but this is the best offer you have got atm I'm lvl 76.

/Namika

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
there is a reboot at 5pm today to add the last man standing event and another quest in game, expected downtime 20 - 30 mins

full client has been updated on the first post fully patched as of 26/01/08

also there is a map update thats been added can be found on the first post maps dated 27/01/08 so are not included in the full client

cheers.

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
Antivirus comes up when i download the full client.

No sound and corrupt files, lovely.

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
Server has gone down twice as i've been on it ( i've been playing 30 mins ) and get a rewind when log back in.

Don't see how its approved, terrible.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
ugh think im done with this server now. i rarely want to play it but even when i do its down.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Looks like it's guna be down until atleast tommorow aswell =[.

Downtime does suck, but other than that i'm quite enjoying playing.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
all your posts will be deleted as it contains constructive replies and opinions that are negative towards the server. but yeh alot of down time and problems with the server and the servers supposidly new computer.

DLGenesis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2004
how come the server has been down 4 soooooo long then???

does anyone know when the server will be back up as i love this server it has been the best one i have played so far :D

WH33L5 lvl 58 wiz

DLGenesis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2004
Right guys and girls both DS and koni have been working on the server for the last few hours now loading on files etc.
Myself have been living in the kitchen making loads of tea!!!

Hopefully not long into the server is up.
Dont ask *when is server up* etc etc you wont get a answer just sit and wait.

Poppy

that was on the forum on the
[FONT=Verdana,sans-serif]Bandet.org.uk Forums

[/FONT]

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
ok, sorry for lack of updates but me and ds both work full time jobs and have had to shuffle about today to try and get the server pc fixed, basicly it kept on randomly rebooting it self all the time, the server kept on closing it self down, we have had to install a dif version of windows on and sort all the drivers as we have gone to 64bit now so we can use all the ram.
ds has popped out and will be back soon to finish off iam back home now lol as i live quite away from dark.
just a few network bits to sort and it should be back online and hopefully stable
now before anyone ask's yes, we will do an x whatever exp to compensate for the loss of gameplay but this will happen when were happy the machine is stable, were not 100% if what we have done will solve the issue if not the pc will go back to the supplier and exchanged for a new one and we will try again.
now for the other question which will popup, no there has NOT been a wipe, there will NOT be one either.
hopefully we will have it online in next few hours.

all your posts will be deleted as it contains constructive replies and opinions that are negative towards the server. but yeh alot of down time and problems with the server and the servers supposidly new computer.

colonel you are an idiot.

negative posts towards the server are more then welcome, the pc is new unfortunatly it has a mind of its own for somereason, i cant just tell the motherboard, cpu or whatever to behave its self iam not god.

the server will be back online soon, but if i had my way i would leave the bloody thing down then i wont have to read idiotic posts like yours.

Last edited:

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
ok, sorry for lack of updates but me and ds both work full time jobs and have had to shuffle about today to try and get the server pc fixed, basicly it kept on randomly rebooting it self all the time, the server kept on closing it self down, we have had to install a dif version of windows on and sort all the drivers as we have gone to 64bit now so we can use all the ram.
ds has popped out and will be back soon to finish off iam back home now lol as i live quite away from dark.
just a few network bits to sort and it should be back online and hopefully stable
now before anyone ask's yes, we will do an x whatever exp to compensate for the loss of gameplay but this will happen when were happy the machine is stable, were not 100% if what we have done will solve the issue if not the pc will go back to the supplier and exchanged for a new one and we will try again.
now for the other question which will popup, no there has NOT been a wipe, there will NOT be one either.
hopefully we will have it online in next few hours.

colonel you are an idiot.

negative posts towards the server are more then welcome, the pc is new unfortunatly it has a mind of its own for somereason, i cant just tell the motherboard, cpu or whatever to behave its self iam not god.

the server will be back online soon, but if i had my way i would leave the bloody thing down then i wont have to read idiotic posts like yours.

i can understand why ur stressed but that just puts new players off lmao...

''if i had it my way id leave it down''

ya seems convincin to play mate. i wouldn't waste my time , obviously its not your passion anymore running a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.