Banner Advertising Space

smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We have a new automatic advertising system if you wish to have an ad banner displayed somewhere on the forum. This can be accessed from the top of the forum or click here https://www.lomcn.org/forum/ads-manager/

The ad locations available for purchase are displayed below:

1566750075783.png

More sections may be added in the future.

All banners are sold on a per banner, per location, per month basis.

The only forum section unavailable for banner advertising is the Legend of Mir Server Forums section (this means ads will not be displayed here)

----

Once you submit your advert it must be reviewed and approved by me before you can make payment. Once I have done this you will automatically receive an invoice and a link to payment via PayPal.

Payment is to be made via PayPal to [email protected]

----

Please note, this post may be updated at any time. Banners may be removed without warning and with no refund if servers are found to be breaking any of the LOMCN rules.

----

FAQ:

Q) Can I change the banner as and when I feel like it?
A) Once you have paid for the banner you can edit it as you wish from the Ads Manager page. Any edits to your advertisement including image changes will then be automatically sent to me for review, and must be approved by me before the changes become live.

Q) Can i have more than 1 banner?
A) Yes you can have as many as you like.

Q) Is there a limit to the amount of views/clicks my banner(s) can receive?
A) No.

Q) Can you tell me how many views/clicks my banner(s) get?
A) Yes.

Q) What size banner(s) can I use?
A) Maximum banner size for horizontal images: 728x90 pixels
Maximum banner size for vertical images (Sidebar): 160x600 pixels

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
We're now accepting banner ads if you wish to have your own ad banner (for a mir server or anything else) displayed somewhere on the forum, for a reasonable price, please contact me.

For anyone interested, last months server banners received over 700,000 impressions and 700 clicks.

Contact me to have yours displayed

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
For anyone interested, last months server banners received over 700,000 impressions and 700 clicks.

Contact me to have yours displayed

Defiantly money well spent, will be using this again in future.

Charnel

LOMCN Leecher
May 22, 2017
hey how to download and play legend of mir2???? and what is this kind of forumn am i now??? i tought its a game??? but it seems no game client to play mir2 again.. can u help me ???

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
hey how to download and play legend of mir2???? and what is this kind of forumn am i now??? i tought its a game??? but it seems no game client to play mir2 again.. can u help me ???

We are a community forum for Legend of Mir with several different servers you can choose from, not just one.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've updated the thread to reflect the current pricing models. (Nothing new just the thread had very outdated information)

Reactions: Remedi

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've added a new banner position

Below First Unread Post (Global)
Appears below the first post and first unread post in every thread across the forum.

The price is the same as the global header position (£10 p/m)

Also a reminder that I can create banner images for you if you don't have the means, £10 each flat fee.