Battlefield 3

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
halo sux on every level... cod isn't that bad surely ?
Anyways does any1 know wot level night vision equipment is at?? cheers

You don't unlock night vision, each weapon has an infra-red sight (which has been nerfed since release as it was just crazy powerful and overused), some vehicles also can have infra-red.

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
halo sux on every level... cod isn't that bad surely ?
Anyways does any1 know wot level night vision equipment is at?? cheers

IRNV scope for weapons is unlocked at 100 kills with that gun. To get it on 3 guns you need 100 kills with each gun. Tanks and IFV's and Attack Helicopters all have Thermal Optics unlocked by scoring points with that vehicle, example... Tank Thermal Optics is 43,200 points, Attack Heli is 25,000 and IFV is 13,100.

As someone already said the IRNV for weapons has been nerfed and rightly so, takes alot of the skill outta the game if you can press zoom then 2 seconds later see everyone ahead of you (no matter 100m or 1000m you could easy pop people with it) that said, the vehicle thermals were unchanged but to be fair its in a vehicle and not mounted on a rifle so... Am happy with that :)

You came across anyone with the fully automatic noob shotgun using the 12g frags yet? If not, you will and you will hate them.

Halo and Gears can suck it, long live Battlefield!

---------- Post added 28-02-2012 at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-02-2012 at 04:49 AM ----------

I really hate to double post but saying as it's been three weeks and not three minutes since my last post in this thread am sure it's fine. :)

If anyone plays BF3 on PS3 and are looking for a Platoon then check us out http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241122009399/

I was just moved up to leader spot so figured I might aswell see if I can recruit a few people. :)

Platoon is all about having fun with mates. I have knowen alot of the members and the founder of this Platoon long before BF3 was out. Most of us played BFBC2 together aswell. If your intrested just click the little button that says apply and one of the leaders will add you. Just make sure to add each others PSN names so we can squad up and kick ass.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
I'm getting this on Monday ( for xbox if anyone plays and wants to add me ), anyone got any tips or tricks that can help or useful stuff which new players wont first see. I played the Beta but that's all.

Foopah

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 7, 2011
Livingston
Got this on PC a few weeks ago, all I can say is... It's a whole new game with 20 extra people per team. 40 extra players really makes things interesting and more like a warzone.

12 v 12 is so empty when I play on mates PS3. But I like the fact I ain't touched a pad in weeks and went 28-6 in my first match. :)

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Got this on PC a few weeks ago, all I can say is... It's a whole new game with 20 extra people per team. 40 extra players really makes things interesting and more like a warzone.

12 v 12 is so empty when I play on mates PS3. But I like the fact I ain't touched a pad in weeks and went 28-6 in my first match. :)

What's your PSN so I can spy on you? :eek: