Bejewelled ... Veora !!

Join Discord

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
its called hacking flash arcade games.... yet most of you numnuts dont no how to do it and after u read this ur gonna go search in google...

First of u cnt do it with internet explorer, get mozilla.

1) I don't want to cheat on any flesh game here, I am playing for fun and not just to win.

2) I have Firefox.

3) If i wanted to cheat, be assure that i could find cheats by myself.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
Veora, can you tell us how did u manage to get that score on Yeti -Icicle climb champion?

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
i see, ty

Btw i noticed that few month ago, you had 6 highscores, but then some of them was canceled, why was they canceled? a bit curious.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
its called hacking flash arcade games.... yet most of you numnuts dont no how to do it and after u read this ur gonna go search in google...

First of u cnt do it with internet explorer, get mozilla.

Hey, since we're correcting each other spelling and **** now. I would like to point out the following retarded errors in your spelling:

1. its = It's - dont forget capital letters are the begining of sentence.
2. no = know - very retarded error there.

You also might wnt to invest in some kind of punctution for your setences at some point as well as you seem to be lacking quite a bit of it in that sentence apart from a few misued "..."

Anyway, I shall leave you to it now, im sure you have a mountain of failure to get on with.

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
The Original.

Atomicide said:
Hey, since we're correcting each other spelling and **** now. I would like to point out the following retarded errors in your spelling:

1. its = It's - dont forget capital letters are the begining of sentence.

You also might wnt to invest in some kind of punctution for your setences at some point as well as you seem to be lacking quite a bit of it in that sentence apart from a few misued "..."

Anyway, I shall leave you to it now, im sure you have a mountain of failure to get on with.

The Improved :

1. its = It's - don't forget capital letters are the beginning of sentence.

You also might want to invest in some kind of punctuation for your sentences at some point as well as you seem to be lacking quite a bit of it in that sentence apart from a few misused "..."

Anyway, I shall leave you to it now, I'm sure you have a mountain of failure to get on with.

Trophy for me, anyone?

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
The Original.

The Improved :

You also might want to invest in some kind of punctuation for your sentences at some point as well as you seem to be lacking quite a bit of it in that sentence apart from a few misused "..."

Anyway, I shall leave you to it now, I'm sure you have a mountain of failure to get on with.

Trophy for me, anyone?

hes so gonna beat you up

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
The Original.

The Improved :

Trophy for me, anyone?

I know where your mother lives Tony Laird, if that is your real name, which it is.

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
finally my english is getting better throught threads like this one :)

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
I'd just like to say that I in no way sanctioned, permitted or approved of this thread, and nor am I affiliated or otherwise linked with it in any way.

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
Peart, if youre gunna be like that then can u take ure dick out of this thread atleast?

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
I know you dont really have a very good perception of what a dick is, but if you had one, you'd know that you can stick it in places... like a thread. Jee Jee ass clown

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
you can not put your dick into an object that doesn't have a kind of physical form...going by you theory i could put my dick in the Google website..if you would of said e-penis you wouldn't look like such a spack.