Best Holiday Ever Been On

smoochy boys on tour

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
post ur bestest hols taht u bin on mine:

i went to malaysia 1st time when tsunami hit indonsia (where i was stayin) i had a breif wave hit 2wice 1 at 9:00am when me and my bros felt earthquake then wave came and at 12:00pm noon when a smaller 1, im not sayin it was my best holiday but if u cancell all that out its really cheap and fun at night time theres millions of stalls where u can buy un released dvds that have the graphics of watching at cinema cheap games, rolex watchs lol it was really gr8

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Spain, althought i been with my parents we staye'd at my cousin and took us out to disco every night, the girls were nice, the food is nice, the weather is nice, its cheapish and the beaches own all sandy and nice and water is crystal clear. Not like in england brighton, you go there and sit on rocks, you go in the water and its dirty , black cant even see your hand though the water oh and **** lots of pl piss in the water theres like cold places and worm places (too many of them). + **** lots of weird oisters/rocks that cut ur feet as you go though.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
If its your first snowboarding trip get a beginners package and go to Andorra
Ask in the travel agents about it
just make sure the equipment,boots, lift pass and ski school is included in the deal then when you get there you will have everything you need and nothing to worry about

BH

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Its not that bad and snow is soft (well some of it)
Yes you will fall but thats half the fun of it and the whole point of ski school is that you are with a group of people who are new to it too, so you all end up laughing at each other and helping each other

I fell on my first 2 days then I got the hang of it and was away
I had a bad fall on my last day, flipped 3 times and landed back on my board (its handy the way its stuck to you feet) and kept going, friends thought I had broken both my legs but I was fine sore but fine

Its a crazy feeling standing at the top of a slope looking over the side and then pushing yourself off

BH

Last edited:

Rocky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2004
Liverpool!!!
Lorret De Mar- Costa Encantada - Spain, best holiday of my life, loads to do, plenty of entertainment, loadsa clubs 4 the night, boss hotel best iv eva bin in, wud luv 2 go back

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
America - Florida

Was there during September 11 attacks, but didnt spoil it for me. Was devastating to see, but was still my best holiday ever.

Turkey - Hisaranu

This holiday was amazing. i was about 14, met aload of people, ages 13-25, was a group of about 15 of us, just going round every bar/club possible, pissed every night, then some silly woman started kicking off at me for been soo dunk at such a young age :D was great.

Now im legal to drink, holidays arnt as much fun!!

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
i no wot u mean skyline it was devistating too see the tsunami and acually be affectedt by it and feel the earthquake i was the island behinf bandi ache , if banda ache wasnt there i probs be dead

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Australia - Perth

Been there three times, once for six weeks and twice for five weeks. Its just an absolutely amazing place. Nice weather, nice people & nice surroundings. We also went on trips a bit further up north and south and stayed there for a week or so because we were staying with familly and they needed a holiday.

I hope to live out there one day.

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
I've yet to go to Spain shortly, will let you know when I return :P.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
I'd have to say either one of my several holidays to America or one of the 3 Europe camping trips i've been on.

Switzerland is an awesome place, and on the europe camp i've also been to Paris, Amsterdam and Venice. Also travelling by mini bus all over Europe, staying in hotels on the way, along with around 20 mates.

However i'm off to Turkey this time next year on a holiday with just me and my mates which should be awesome, as we're staying in my grans top floor duplex apartment in Altinkum. Which is a great place for night life, and has a great beach (currently go there atleast once a year already with mi mam and dad).

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
I think my best holiday was to Switzerland about 3 years ago, 2 weeks of quality time with my dad. It was truely amazing to go out in another country and be able to speak your own language there. Funny enough, I got an eye infection whilst out there, so I went to a chemist, asked them where the nearest doctors was, got examined and then collected my medication. All in all it took 45 mins and was done entirely in english :D.

But on the down side, the events that happend 5 days later really screwed a lot up in my life.

Solid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
bulgaria - snowboarding

me and 2 of my m8s went at the end of the season and on the 1st night there was a meter and a half of snow fall it was awesome its the 1st time iv been we had 1 1hour lesson but the guy was a idiot so we taught ourselfs.

was realy good loads of us going again in march next year