Best SERVER U PLAYED/REMEMBER

Join Discord

XmakoX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2003
Zion
Weown(all of them inc EI)

zion was the first server i played .. had 56k conection and it took me 2 days to d/l the patches :P and then it went down for upgradeing >< 4 weeks later i played :P

was amazing u was nvr bored on there :) zion kept it fully uptodate.

as for weown :) very good had 100+ users no a day when i gmed it, but Theone,Shard,Sonic and me (even tho i didnt help make files :/) dont want it bak or ne thing to do with it.

/Blizzard

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
ragezone even tho i didnt like it i remember it well

renegade was good

and yes
MYTH!!!
fekin ownage server back in the day

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
oblivion was the best server i ever played.

Suprised no one mentioned it, and wasnt foundation 1.4 based on atoms files?

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
gotta be the very first RageZone for me...first private server i ever played and was the highest wizzy on there (Ozzz) me and 2 of my friends took sabuk wall on our own :-P

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
mine finalfantasy 1st server i ever played

but i rekon solid v2 gonna be best server out for a long time and prolly the best server ever wen its up

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
lol ill post here coz i didnt wanna make a new thread...

lots of ppl lookin for hosts 2 bring new server's out n not many ppl can find 1 so i was just tjinkin wats the point in the servers up atm with like no players on

7 servers up there out of 12 :S ok mabye the hosts n makers of them like them up but tbh wats the point if no1 is on them there could b a much better server up

( lol most of u might not agree n nout much ppl can do about them been up but i just wanted 2 share my view >.<)

Last edited:

Joey-Reserected

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2004
GamerzWorld, best server ever, by far, if the maker is about still let me know, wud love for ur server to be back up again was very poplar