Best SERVER U PLAYED/REMEMBER

smoochy boys on tour

SoulReaper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
LionHeart was best server by far :D iceman was a gr8 gm on that :D nice 1 dude was a gr8 server.. i was darkmage and soulreaper on it if any1 remembers me :P :fwave:

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
WeOwn, whiplash, Devil (word Loz :D) unfrozen/frozen and erm alpha omega

and all other server that were high stats easy leveling (bar devil, as it just rocked)

and any server that is being brought out like any of those (well not the same but whatever is going) im sure a lot of people will be willing to play, i most certainly will

its obvious as all the people who have posted here for the best servers have put the servers which have good stats (not just on items, i mean overall) and the community was great

GoldMaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2004
The World...
fubu said:
Myth
Devil
WeOwn (should re-open tbh 1.4)
Foundation
CHiKoWa
DarkSide
quite a few more

ye i loved chikowa with u and the mafia (TheTeam) mate

/stealthasassin (THE REAL CHIKOWA ONE)

Rocky1

he means... the usercount was high and still is and its still going duh

P.S looooooo sepheh <<< UG

sweetdreams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2004
isle of wight
UnFrOzEn tbh best server ever pkin was awsome i got 2 lvl 47 tao ^_^ was buzzin pkin slightoutofhand and trooperr every day was gr8

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
sweetdreams said:
UnFrOzEn tbh best server ever pkin was awsome i got 2 lvl 47 tao ^_^ was buzzin pkin slightoutofhand and trooperr every day was gr8
ditto - it was slightofhand m8 lol he thought he was good, and dont forget that physcotron n00b. :ehehehehe

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Imo best server were/are:
InSaNe - fun to play.

project69 - probs longest server going and is also fun.

WeOwn & UnFrOzEn - both class to pvp on (as stated above) and had loads of items of each one as specially WeOwn.