BH and The World Cup €50 to €50,000

Join Discord

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
i lied to you check the stats ;)

and yeh that game last nite sucked, i even said to alan i thought it would be a draw

Won me £40, on +£58.75 atm from a tenner, and thats me till next weekend now :thumbup2:

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
I don't understand why people are saying it was a shocking game, the only mistake made was of course by Green.

England played well and we were definitely the better team.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
We were playing USA...

But, we also drew our opening game in 66. :)

Hate it when peeps talk about football when they act don't have a clue, USA beat spain in the Confederations Cup and were beating Brazil 2-0, they're ranked like 15th? or sumit, they aint tht bad.

mapadale

I don't understand why people are saying it was a shocking game, the only mistake made was of course by Green.

England played well and we were definitely the better team.
England played crap, yes if Green hadn't let the ball in we would have probably won that match. But the whole game for England was a bad one, Rooney wasn't playing properly and Hesky was just all over the place.

We could have played a hell of a lot better than we did.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
England played crap, yes if Green hadn't let the ball in we would have probably won that match. But the whole game for England was a bad one, Rooney wasn't playing properly and Hesky was just all over the place.

We could have played a hell of a lot better than we did.

No-no im not having that, the criticism Emile Heskey takes is unbelievable yet he just shruggs it off and continues to keep his head down, Heskey was out-standing against USA and other than Gerrard was our best player, every attack/chance came through him. And yea we weren't great but we weren't bad we had by far the most chances and yes if it hadn't of been for Green it would of been another win, and lets be honest, doesn't really matter we drew we're stil guna walk the grp.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Heskey played great, you can't really knock his performance except for a few offsides.

Problem with England that they need to start hitting form now, they played well against the USA but not well enough to beat one of the big teams.

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Upto now there's only Germany that cud worry me

I know, I know spain and brazil haven't played yet lol

even lookin at holland today, they were quite poor tbh

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Hate it when peeps talk about football when they act don't have a clue, USA beat spain in the Confederations Cup and were beating Brazil 2-0, they're ranked like 15th? or sumit, they aint tht bad.

Northern Ireland beat Spain and England doesn't make them a good team. The fact is USA are in the second possibly or more likely in the third band of teams in the world.

Gerrard was England's best player and as usual for England he drifted in and out of the game and failed once again to form a working partnership with frank lampard.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Put an accumlator on today.

Holland to beat denmark (done)
Brazil to beat n.korea (dead cert)
Portugal to beat ivory coast (a bit of a risk)
Slovaki to beat new zealand (Should be ok)

only stuck 5er on it. Pays 25 quid bk.

also put a fiver on a 12 game accumlator;

England to Beat algeria
England to beat slovenia
Brazil 2 beat N.korea (again)
Slovakia to beat new zealand (again)
Spain to beat switzerland
Argentina to beat south korea
Holland to beat japan
Italy to beat new zealand
Portugal to beat N.korea
Spain to beat honduras
Paraguay to beat new zealand
Spain to beat chile

returns about 150 quid i think, cant remember.

/gw

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Northern Ireland beat Spain and England doesn't make them a good team. The fact is USA are in the second possibly or more likely in the third band of teams in the world.

Gerrard was England's best player and as usual for England he drifted in and out of the game and failed once again to form a working partnership with frank lampard.

It does make them a good team of course it does, how can u beat 2 of the best teams in the world and not be branded good, what else do u have to do?
comon stop talking shi-te USA are a good team and u will see that in the next few weeks. Same old England.. Not happy if your not winning every match 15-0, they played rank 14 in the world and by far the best team of their group, never played great and came away with 1 point and shud of won the game.

However, imo, we need to play 4-5-1 to have a chance of winning this cup, and not sure he'll of worked on it enough. As you said ye gerrard n lampard didnt really work again, but lampard+barry does then rooney playing of gerrard (like torres does) would work a treat, not to mention the pace of lennon and the skill of joe cole or the defensive cover milner wud give you.

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
It does make them a good team of course it does, how can u beat 2 of the best teams in the world and not be branded good, what else do u have to do?
comon stop talking shi-te USA are a good team and u will see that in the next few weeks. Same old England.. Not happy if your not winning every match 15-0, they played rank 14 in the world and by far the best team of their group, never played great and came away with 1 point and shud of won the game.

However, imo, we need to play 4-5-1 to have a chance of winning this cup, and not sure he'll of worked on it enough. As you said ye gerrard n lampard didnt really work again, but lampard+barry does then rooney playing of gerrard (like torres does) would work a treat, not to mention the pace of lennon and the skill of joe cole or the defensive cover milner wud give you.

No it doesn't first of all the two matches were a year apart and secondly you have to look at the results in before and after each game.

I am not an England fan for starters, i look upon the England team objectively. England supporters rant and rave about how good they are, aswell as the press. The fact is USA just became a better team because they held an average at best England team to a draw. When infact they are an distincty average team.

The confederations cup is no guide on how to judge a team, its a friendly competition. But as you refer to these results, take a look at the pre-tournament results.

Honduras - lost 3 - 1
El Salvador - won 2 - 1
Holland - lost - 2 - 1
Czech Republic - lost - 4 - 2
Turkey won - 2 -1
Austrilla won - 3 - 1 Most recent

Hardly outstanding lost to two out of the third teams in the tournament in america.

I do agree with you in the case of england playing 4-5-1 as its the only way that rooney/gerrard will be fully effective but i don't really see this happening.

Anything less than a comprehensive win over algeria would be extremely embarrasing for England.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Put an accumlator on today.

Holland to beat denmark (done)
Brazil to beat n.korea (dead cert)
Portugal to beat ivory coast (a bit of a risk)
Slovaki to beat new zealand (Should be ok)

only stuck 5er on it. Pays 25 quid bk.

also put a fiver on a 12 game accumlator;

England to Beat algeria
England to beat slovenia
Brazil 2 beat N.korea (again)
Slovakia to beat new zealand (again)
Spain to beat switzerland
Argentina to beat south korea
Holland to beat japan
Italy to beat new zealand
Portugal to beat N.korea
Spain to beat honduras
Paraguay to beat new zealand
Spain to beat chile

returns about 150 quid i think, cant remember.

/gw

Getting addicted, just added this bet too.

England to qualify
Portugal to qualify
Argentina to win group
Holland to win group
germany to win group
Spain to win group
Mexico not to qualify

put 10 quid on, 58 quid return if it comes in, jsut doing it for fun tho rly.

/gw

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
No it doesn't first of all the two matches were a year apart and secondly you have to look at the results in before and after each game.

I am not an England fan for starters, i look upon the England team objectively. England supporters rant and rave about how good they are, aswell as the press. The fact is USA just became a better team because they held an average at best England team to a draw. When infact they are an distincty average team.

The confederations cup is no guide on how to judge a team, its a friendly competition. But as you refer to these results, take a look at the pre-tournament results.

Honduras - lost 3 - 1
El Salvador - won 2 - 1
Holland - lost - 2 - 1
Czech Republic - lost - 4 - 2
Turkey won - 2 -1
Austrilla won - 3 - 1 Most recent

Hardly outstanding lost to two out of the third teams in the tournament in america.

I do agree with you in the case of england playing 4-5-1 as its the only way that rooney/gerrard will be fully effective but i don't really see this happening.

Anything less than a comprehensive win over algeria would be extremely embarrasing for England.

I Was just saying that you can't be half bad if you beat spain and brazil struggle against you. I think the more this tournament progress's, the more i'll be able to laugh at you.