Blaminator

smoochy boys on tour

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Really good ta! Not much gaming now days :( though I did complete GTA & Southpark stick of truth. How about yourself?

Grew out of gaming for a while, now to stop the partying, I'm trying to get back into it but nothing seems to get me hooked much anymore :(.

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Grew out of gaming for a while, now to stop the partying, I'm trying to get back into it but nothing seems to get me hooked much anymore :(.
!
Yup sounds about right. Constantly going away for drunken weekends/holidays, even with work colleagues! Not that I can complain :)

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
!
Yup sounds about right. Constantly going away for drunken weekends/holidays, even with work colleagues! Not that I can complain :)

Can't beat it, got a few wild ones lined up soon and with summer just around the corner, I don't think we have much hope ha!

I'm going to give this Mir Chronicles a wee go and reminisce.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Can't beat it, got a few wild ones lined up soon and with summer just around the corner, I don't think we have much hope ha!

I'm going to give this Mir Chronicles a wee go and reminisce.

Hit me up if u go on!

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Kinda strange seeing all these old faces back, thank **** my first account got banned there was some hilarious posts from that, does anyone remember zidio from the graphics section? he was a ****ing tool, also good to see sawell and kinneas,kind of glad that shensation isn't active anymore i was such a little **** on that forum.