BlueNova 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Good luck recreating ice, numa, ms, 20 other caves, lords, item db of 800 new (Stats and skinned) items, and if you havent played how do you know whats in? Go work on your server, next round date is 11/11/11. Good target to aim for.

Well to be fair Hone gave you all the Mir 3 maps pre-made by me and him, so all you had to do was add mobs.

LovelyLime said:
I can't seem to download the file , just says sufficient space is needed.

Do you have sufficient space on your computer? o_O

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Aye he did, although I used other ant maps had to insert mobs myself etc etc. Not saying I didnt have help but to say server was made in a week is such bollocks.

~AmU~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
bluenova = dead now lol like like 2 players on daly i did tell saori in 1months time server will be dead on 2nd update

/TonyMontana

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Yep, died, if saori isn't too disheartened, I think personally he should use the dedi time to his advantage.. he really needs to tweak the tdb and spell damage so it's spot on. I dunno, if he's still interested, but I for one would certainly help him test. You had the raw elements of a great server, I think you need to ensure that lvling is a little more scaled, and balance is the biggest key to any successful server. I still believe if you are going the high rate route, having all spells aside from maybe the top 2 for each class is the way to go. This allows people to join up and hunt with mates immediately, keep the high body drop rate, it'll keep people coming back for more. Anyways, was a good effort and hope to see a more successful return.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
it died cus the lvl was capped basically @ 80 and items stopped @ 76 it had some fun things on it like invasions... i do love invasions lol

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Well, yeah no point playing now and Ive turned away donations from last week, as won't be renewing dedi. Like I say, its too much work for just me, and especially when I need to put up with moans about everything I do/don't do.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Well, yeah no point playing now and Ive turned away donations from last week, as won't be renewing dedi. Like I say, its too much work for just me, and especially when I need to put up with moans about everything I do/don't do.

Welcome to the world of running a server!

Would you like me to close the thread or leave it open?