Bored

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
jamis said:
Shut it *****, did i give u permission to talk? I think not.Luyno guava

1) He doesn't need your permission to talk.
2) Typing isn't talking.
3) ingel is very cool.

Oh and most importantly: Don't tell people to kill themselves.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
ingel said:
Do you think ANYONE would follow your well "rules" :confused: but well your quite hard on a forum aint you ;).

Someone should pull their dick out and slap you with it, or just hang urself because no one will grieve(sp?) over your death.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Vannaroth said:
1) He doesn't need your permission to talk.
2) Typing isn't talking.
3) ingel is very cool.

Oh and most importantly: Don't tell people to kill themselves.

Sorry, but you go bocap your mother aka ur girlfriend, little boy.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
jamis said:
Someone should pull their dick out and slap you with it, or just hang urself because no one will grieve(sp?) over your death.
Eww you got theese nasty little gay thoughts in your mind :suspiciou seriously, slap with a dick? No ty.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Vannaroth said:
I'm older than you.

And stop beating dead horses you idiot.

Huh? Did u have a sex chance? Because that would answer alot of questions.

Blam - stfu u stupid ugly piece of crap, you should be a scarecrow i think you would be good. Oh and only god can know how many spots you got on ur face...

but hey, lets not remind ourselfs of the "cool" parties u have .. hahha ...

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Blaminator said:
jamis, do you even know what 1 + 1 is?
Sorry jamis for answering the only question you might have been able to answer... well doubt he does, but im smart... 1+1 is pie? Or maybe now :no: dam i knew i should of went further than kinder garden :no:

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
ingel said:
Sorry jamis for answering the only question you might have been able to answer... well doubt he does, but im smart... 1+1 is pie? Or maybe now :no: dam i knew i should of went further than kinder garden :no:

Its quite clear in the spelling.

Van - You seem to be too small to understand these things but no worries im sure your mother in a few years time can tell you everything about it, how she had it done as well. Seeing as you couldn’t figure out I mistyped change..

But ill give u a clue "SEX" "CHANGE"

Last edited:

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
jamis said:

Blam - stfu u stupid ugly piece of crap, you should be a scarecrow i think you would be good. Oh and only god can know how many spots you got on ur face...

Well of course you're too young too worry about spots. Puberty n all that. Go pick arguments with kittens or something that you may stand a chance against. And i don't mean a sex chance either, you twit.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
jamis said:

There you go, an example of a 9 year old getting "owned". Yes i know it sounds nooby, but well it usually is. He gets basically stepped on, and starts just throwing abuse after getting "owned". Wonder if he asked advice from he's father, about what he should say to us :gfrea:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
jamis said:

Oh my god your insulting me because i've gone through puberty, how old are you? 9? 10?

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
jamis said:

Van - You seem to be too small to understand these things but no worries im sure your mother in a few years time can tell you everything about it, how she had it done as well. Seeing as you couldn’t figure out I mistyped change..

You got to be joking, you really think your spelling is better than mine??? I think this is the first post i see you typing words out correctly, not like a CS "nolifer", or some RS addict.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
You internet freaks should really get a fking decent life. I dont understand why the HELL do you use words such as "pwaned" owned and other stupid words ....

AMG I PWANED YOU ... HAHA I LIKE PIE I R DEH GAY..

gonna go to tesco's when im back i espect all you retards to be dead.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
jamis said:

I am older than you.
You are younger than me
My age > your age
Your age < my age
If there was an age competition in which the highest age won, I would beat you.

****ING COMPRENDE, YOU STUPID ****?

Go hit puberty.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
jamis said:
You internet freaks should really get a fking decent life. I dont understand why the HELL do you use words such as "pwaned" owned and other stupid words ....

That really made me laugh, want me to refresh your memory a little bit? Yesterday, you were talking exactly like that. And now you are sayng it is "gay"? Well i couldnt agree more really, your talk is gay, you are gay(proven BTW).

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
jamis said:

Seriously dude, read some books, get a tutor or something, just for God's sale get better at English :/.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
ingel said:
You got to be joking, you really think your spelling is better than mine??? I think this is the first post i see you typing words out correctly, not like a CS "nolifer", or some RS addict.

Where did i say that?
Also you might want to take your own advice..
Originally Posted by ingel
Learn to read befor you come accusing

-
Vannaroth said:
Seriously dude, read some books, get a tutor or something, just for God's sale get better at English :/.

Van - What is Gods sale?