Bored

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
jamis said:
No one gives a ****, to what you like and dont like. Now go hang urself for being a DONUT.

On topic - lol ...

Shut it *****, did i give u permission to talk? I think not.Luyno guava

Someone should pull their dick out and slap you with it, or just hang urself because no one will grieve(sp?) over your death.

Sorry, but you go bocap your mother aka ur girlfriend, little boy.

Huh? Did u have a sex chance? Because that would answer alot of questions.

Blam - stfu u stupid ugly piece of crap, you should be a scarecrow i think you would be good. Oh and only god can know how many spots you got on ur face...

but hey, lets not remind ourselfs of the "cool" parties u have .. hahha ...

Its quite clear in the spelling.

Van - You seem to be too small to understand these things but no worries im sure your mother in a few years time can tell you everything about it, how she had it done as well. Seeing as you couldn’t figure out I mistyped change..

But ill give u a clue "SEX" "CHANGE"

You internet freaks should really get a fking decent life. I dont understand why the HELL do you use words such as "pwaned" owned and other stupid words ....

AMG I PWANED YOU ... HAHA I LIKE PIE I R DEH GAY..

gonna go to tesco's when im back i espect all you retards to be dead.

I heard you were taking a vacation.

A 7 day vacation.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
ingel you really are a top goon. Van and blam in the same way you say jamis is actin 'hard' on a forum, fcuking stop trying to appear 'intellectually superior' on a forum, for real no-one cares.

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
lmao this thread makes me laugh tbh this forum makes me life because the chavs take the piss outta g33ks and the g33ks think there so clever. then theres jamis......jamis your the dumbest person in the world i think , because you swear so much your vocabolary is crap all u see in your posts is **** **** **** lol wow so much fun reading that. btw i know i spelt vocabolary wrong sum1 correct it for me lol.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Ok but only if you write 'hypocrite' on your forehead! :lol::lol:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
FUTURA said:
ingel you really are a top goon. Van and blam in the same way you say jamis is actin 'hard' on a forum, fcuking stop trying to appear 'intellectually superior' on a forum, for real no-one cares.
Sure, anyone can have their opinion. I done expect everyone to like each other (especially me:P), apparently i dont really care what people think about me on a public forum. I just find it sad, when some people act tough on a forum but IRL. they dont even have a social life ><, BTW no offence FUTURA, wasnt really aimed at you, more at jamis really.

Well because this is jamis we are talking about, apparently i wouldnt be surprised if a 4 year old "retard" would actually appear smarter than jamis. Apparently it is the truth.:whathuh:

michaelj:mrj

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom
All I can say is... :lol:

Half of you here can hardly spell your name, let alone big words like "change" and "expect". I think you all need a slap.

:lol::lol:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
urbanfox said:
I don't incite flames, I incite truth. :fthrower:

And WTF is with your forum macro to put 'lo'l smilies in every post? :whathuh:

:wixard!?:

I find it more theraputic than just typing 'lol'. And you may as well write it on your forehead anyway, even excluding this thread. :lol:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
FUTURA said:
i didnt say he was acting hard

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
NOT FAKE! And it's earring, i only have my left ear pierced. Soon to be both though, when summer comes gettin right pierced too BLING!!