BrainSkan 2.6 [HIGHRATE]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Looks cool and all but tbh mir to me will always be the same, very boring (now anyway).. Ive been tempted to try out servers but since quiting euro and losing intrest in the game i cant seem to find the will to try one out! Good luck and that.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Nice its really starting to come along now, Looking forward to playing this along with the other 50+ people who said they are also going to play :P

daneo

Read the first post you blind bat :D *ETA: Just over a month.*

/Zen2
my bad lol. but i am blind as a bat :P need glass's but just h8 wearing them :(

/ancient

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
What current progress have you made? :P

would be fun to track since there is only a month left to wait.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Looks alright really, shame about Weed/Spence hosting even though hes hosting Torozor atm or was, hes a crap host a twat who uses id passes he gains from ppl playing to access accounts on other servrs, sad really :middle:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Looks alright really, shame about Weed/Spence hosting even though hes hosting Torozor atm or was, hes a crap host a twat who uses id passes he gains from ppl playing to access accounts on other servrs, sad really :middle:

You know little.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007

And you are? Wheres your proof of the above? For starters i dont play other servers, I rarely play mir at all, Funny how i advise all my players to use different IDs and passwords from what they used on other servers. You only say im a crap host due to back in the days of 1.4 i hosted insomnia over a network of 4 pc`s with a laptop with 256ram on and a 512 connection when bb first came out. Your prosssibly just someone that got banned on a server i hosted for cheating or something, However either way you dont have to play this server.

Dont start turning this thread into a flame war as its just not fair on xanan. And im sure mods/admins wont be happy too.

The servers coming on now Xanan good job.

/Zen2 :punch: The Haters

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
And you are? Wheres your proof of the above? For starters i dont play other servers, I rarely play mir at all, Funny how i advise all my players to use different IDs and passwords from what they used on other servers. You only say im a crap host due to back in the days of 1.4 i hosted insomnia over a network of 4 pc`s with a laptop with 256ram on and a 512 connection when bb first came out. Your prosssibly just someone that got banned on a server i hosted for cheating or something, However either way you dont have to play this server.

Dont start turning this thread into a flame war as its just not fair on xanan. And im sure mods/admins wont be happy too.

The servers coming on now Xanan good job.

/Zen2 :punch: The Haters

Hes someone thats been around long enough to know that you're an untrustworthy prick.

Gotta laugh at you trying to hide behind "Its not fair on xanan and the mod's won't be happy", Someone afraid of a few flames ?

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Ppl know me on mir as fubu, ive played so many servers and i deff know what ur like , ur a **** host and i wudnt trust u if i was a server maker lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Ppl know me on mir as fubu, ive played so many servers and i deff know what ur like , ur a **** host and i wudnt trust u if i was a server maker lol

Hes someone thats been around long enough to know that you're an untrustworthy prick.

Gotta laugh at you trying to hide behind "Its not fair on xanan and the mod's won't be happy", Someone afraid of a few flames ?
pointless posts tbh. if you dont like each other goto the TOROZOR Sub thread not Xanana (BRAINSKAN) "HINT NAME" Thread.
and as for FUBU he was a cheating fker back in the day. so i wouldnt trust you with anything todo with hosting/running a server. i didnt think ben can pull it off at first but, well look at his server proberly one of the best online at the moment. wond i dont think you can talk all your projects goes down the swanny well i cant talk either tbh lol :P

lets all goto TOROZOR sub forum.
P.S even though people havnt been around LOMCN for so long dosnt mean they dont know nothing about mir2 sever's.
god why are so many people so childish

/ancient

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
pointless posts tbh. if you dont like each other goto the TOROZOR Sub thread not Xanana (BRAINSKAN) "HINT NAME" Thread.
and as for FUBU he was a cheating fker back in the day. so i wouldnt trust you with anything todo with hosting/running a server. i didnt think ben can pull it off at first but, well look at his server proberly one of the best online at the moment. wond i dont think you can talk all your projects goes down the swanny well i cant talk either tbh lol :P

P.S even though people havnt been around LOMCN for so long dosnt mean they dont know nothing about mir2 sever's.

/ancient

Yes old skool is one hell of a server, but if you think tha server has not been courrpted you have a lot to learn my son.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Baaaaaa. :agree:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

/ancient

Well Fubu may have cheated back in 1.4 but he is still very trustworthy to certain people lol

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Well Fubu may have cheated back in 1.4 but he is still very trustworthy to certain people lol

Yeah to anyone whos easy to manipulate and control.
Cheatings not bad, as long as im friends with the cheater. :agree:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

/ancient

My post is NOTHING to do with Torozor. My post is in regards to the future host of BRAINSKAN. SO having that in mind, can I just ask you where you think the most appropriate place to post would be ? Exactly ;)

All my projects have nothing what so ever to do with this. As I've already said my post is in regards to the future hosting of BS. I have never been a host, so where you get the connection between these two things, I do not know.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
To start off with, ive worked on many different projects with spencer, and hes shown a professional standard of work whenever ive been with him, although what hes done elsewhere im not sure of.

I can assure you that the server will be conducted professionally, there will be no curruptness, no crap, just good times.

I'll be playing a non-gm character, as will many other close people that will quite happily report back to me if they think somethings not right ingame.

And if you have a problem with someone/something, drop me a message and i'll be quite happy to deal with it.

On a lighter note, added a level 85 wizard spell, Hurricane.

12.jpg

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Great server i love to have a gd as beta test hopefully comes out soon :)