BrainSkan 2.6 [HIGHRATE]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
ETA: Just over a month.

13-06-2008 that was posted.

08-07-2008 is now.

Work the maths :)

No one who creates a server and advertises it passed GCSE maths. Its why some servers never amount to anything, and why others take so long to make you might aswell have moved onto a new game or just created your own. ;)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
No one who creates a server and advertises it passed GCSE maths. Its why some servers never amount to anything, and why others take so long to make you might aswell have moved onto a new game or just created your own. ;)

id like to see you make one in a couple of days... sheesh.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

So.. you then?

I'm quite sure Xanan passed as he didn't he make a thread when he passed his GCSE's or posted on the thread about it.

And i'm just posting his ETA. And when the post was created saying the ETA.

As it seems some people fail to notice it somehow =/..

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
No flames please boys and girls.

Servers still on full go.

All i can say is that it will be released when i feel its stable enough to be released.

Although im going to make a full length teaser within the next week, showing alot more of the server features.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I know he made the server quick because him being the noob, didn't know how to set it up did you? :P
But I had to be the bigger man and step in haha.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
so did you develop as people played o.O?
killmaster setup the server for me as i was strugglin lol :P something with the rungate/gamegate if i remember

i worked on it for about 3-5 days... then put it online and added to it lol. 5-6months later its still here and im stil addin 2 it :P

if i were to do it all again (thinkin about a new 1 lol :P) then id work on it for at least a month or 2 before i put it up... as i had so much work 2 do.. not only addin 2 it, but fixin/tweakin little things.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
counting on this server to redeam all the other **** loaders tht call them self mir servers --.-

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Its still in production, im waiting on college to finish, which has about a week left.

Then i'll have plenty of time to dedicate towards it.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Any chance of some more screen shots? I havent seen anymore new recent screenshots of the server for a while now , would be nice to see a couple more things what have been updated on the server.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
This is becoming a big of a trait on LOMCN.

All these good looking servers have an ETA of 2-3 Months from being posted. After those months are up, theres either a database problem, an internet problem, a bug problem, which then of course leads to a 2 Month delay.

During these 2 months, no updates are ever given, no progress reports...basically gives everyone who was looking forward to it the middle finger.

DestinyAO, DS Heroes, Aeolian...Your all the bloody same.

DS Hereos last update or post from a team member...20-05-2008, 09:16 PM by Milo
Aeolian's last update or post from a team member...25-06-2008, 12:16 PM by ElmoLite

Didn't think i should bother posting the last update from the Destiny team, as it was so long ago the thread will be like 500 pages back

DS Heroes last update even from their forum was on 01-14-2008 by Milo, and that was about the Christmas stress test.
Would get the last update from the Aeolian forum, but it's been offline for over 2 weeks

Let's hope that BrainSkan doesn't end up like those servers.

This servers my last hope for a good solid server to play. Otherwise were gunna be stuck with **** like EvilMir, Village and crap like that