Bye Bye Ragezone

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
LOL Everyone *****es here, seriously tho why bother, Only reason I pick on Prai is because I dont get why he has JT in his sig but other than that you lot have no reason to ***** so why bother... argh!

"Pick on Prai" o.0 Am not "picking" on anybody. I don't know Prai and i don't give a toss about him or that he likes JT, thats up to him. You made it sound like when people give abuse at Prai they are just doing it because you do it... but who are you? your just another hillbilly that hosts a private server fourm.

LewisW

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2008
Stalking Gelexx's house
"Pick on Prai" o.0 Am not "picking" on anybody. I don't know Prai and i don't give a toss about him or that he likes JT, thats up to him. You made it sound like when people give abuse at Prai they are just doing it because you do it... but who are you? your just another hillbilly that hosts a private server fourm.

and your the hillbilly that made a thread about the "private server forum"

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Can i just say something. NOBODY picks on me, You may try to pick on me but you'll never succeed.

The reason why i have jt in my sig is the same reason mental has The joker, Or somebody has a Pokemon, Its what they like and its their interest. And if somebody fancied a pokemon id start to be worried. Its just you guys have nothing else to pick up on me its the easiest thing. Well unlucky guys, its old.

Lovexx

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Gotrex we all know he never sept with them two, maybe the one but its something you wouldn't flaunt on the Internet is it?

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
drive my car? :S

who are you to judge i dont care if u think i did or not, i like to flaunt what i got wen im 60yrs old an old man id fink bk to myself n wonder why i didnt live life to its full.

yeh i did sleep wid em so what, u wud too if u had the opportunity n so wud ne1 else here who was single

Last edited: