[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
In all honest tho i have to admit that you keep replying to me even when you feel offended (im just stating my opinion not having anything personal) which is a step to the right direction. Suppose will try and see your files in actions other than talking about things i dont like in general in low rates.

Just keep in mind that trying to steal users from an already succesful server using same recipe will work for first week but wont long term. Im just trying to voice ppl that want something original.

Did you even look at the advert?

There's picture's there for people like you , clearly a few bosses and cave entrance's i haven't seen anywhere, spells too.

I have full faith in this server team to provide a top notch server .

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
Mits, the silly little greek, just has an aggressive style of posting. He's not trying to offend or pick holes.

He states that the new content will likely be 40+, now by low rate standards these days, that for a player with limited time, could be a month of grinding old euro content. Gone are the days many of us could sit on their computer and smash f buttons for 12hours because we were silly little kids with no work and limited lives :p So when we do play, we would like to not be forced into the same caves we've done countless times, and spent countless hours in. Obviously, I've no issue using these caves, it's of course easier to start from a base that we all know, but what Mits wants to get across is that we don't want to be there for too long before new content becomes available / huntable etc.

I also, disagree low rates definitely have more longevity, this is 10000000% down to content etc. a Low rate with sweet fa content will only last longer than a high rate with sweet fa content, because it takes longer for players to get to the end game. I guess, I've contradicted myself a little here, but ultimately, neither last very long at all.

Look at successful high rates such as OS/3h, when Ben ran them. Reasonably well sustained in times of longevity, and it wasn't because it was a low rate and it took ages for players to reach end game. It was because players rarely got to end game before new top tier caves or items were introduced. That to me is how to sustain a server, nothing to do with the rate. I've ended up ranting a little.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
At at least make sense man...
so a warrior with 1-2 aspeed should be able to kill the same things as an assassin with 8 aspeed??
i think not.

every class has it's pros and cons... You can't make them all alike.

Yes...

If a boss is soloable its soloable, Obviously not by a level you retard. If a level 40 can kill it regardless of class any level 40 should be able to kill it. As you said pro's and con's should depend on how fast/what tactic you use.

Its like have ZT soloable by a wizz on euro but no other class... ****ing stupid.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
Yes...

If a boss is soloable its soloable, Obviously not by a level you retard. If a level 40 can kill it regardless of class any level 40 should be able to kill it. As you said pro's and con's should depend on how fast/what tactic you use.

Its like have ZT soloable by a wizz on euro but no other class... ****ing stupid.

that's so not true,
tao's could solo any boss on euro :p

that said: lvl 22 wiz can solo WT on almost any server :p
just like a warrior could solo EC while wiz 'couldnt'

mir has always had boss's that where easyer/harder to solo for some class's, it's part of what made mir 'mir'

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Well after years of being away from the forum and mir in general i look forward to coming back to play this server as is my brother, it should be alot of fun and bring back some good memories.

joking

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2003
England
My god has it drained me reading all the moaners posts haha.

Let me just state something to everyone who is interested... and the guys who are being bellends about it.

These guys have encountered all the problems and issues on many other servers. For me i would say this is a server dedicated to great gameplay. They know themselves what is right and wrong, they really dont need telling. Sit back and wait for the release Before throwing stupid arguments into the equation that aren't really needed.

Good luck fellas. Do it YOUR way..dont rush.. and dont take no ****. (unless its from me.. but as you know im probably gonna give u **** one way or another, especially kane ;) )

Jampie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2010
Any closer to having an ETA on the website? Looking forward to playing a lot :)

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Thank you for the continued support. We are currently in the process of developing the website, and will be releasing further details about testing and much more shortly.

- Apocalypse Team

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
If you aint got a web host yet (for site) I can host for free through my company. As long as the site isn't .asp

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
If you aint got a web host yet (for site) I can host for free through my company. As long as the site isn't .asp

Thank you for the offer, but we paid for one a couple of months ago. We were waiting on the Artist to develop the page, now that that been done and paid for, we are now just building the site to our liking

-Apocalypse Team

Last edited:

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Well after years of being away from the forum and mir in general i look forward to coming back to play this server as is my brother, it should be alot of fun and bring back some good memories.
Please guys, do not let a mackem play your server. They will **** **** up then steal your cheesy chips.On topic, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of this server. I cant wait!!

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Please guys, do not let a mackem play your server. They will **** **** up then steal your cheesy chips.On topic, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of this server. I cant wait!!

I certainly hope there's no horses on this server then if a Geordie is gonna play ;-). Also on topic is there an estimated release date yet?

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I certainly hope there's no horses on this server then if a Geordie is gonna play ;-). Also on topic is there an estimated release date yet?

There will be a live date posted shortly. We have ideas in mind, but want to make sure we are 100% sure we can commit to this date.

-Apocalypse Team

Last edited:

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
people are talking about this server in my town that havent played mir for years! im really interested to see the user count on this......could this be the end of chronicles lol

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
THIS is how you make a server advert guys nciely done :) lol

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Really looking forward to this hope you do it right all the other c# servers have been pretty much dead in 2weeks

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
any new update guys?

can i ask a question regarding slaying? i as a warrior wont be learning this if it will take priority over casting tdb when it is charged up as it is so annoying when trying to pk and you end up using shitty slaying instead of a higher level move.

is there any plans on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.