[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Reminds me of the time I went to Florida. Microsoft bought a store slot next to Apple, and also paid for the whole mall's advertisement banners. Dirty but you see it everywhere

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
tbh they should have made the banners all link to their website too.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
tbh they should have made the banners all link to their website too.

This is a perfectly timed post, as I just came onto LOMCN to let everyone know the website will be complete in a couple of days, this will give people the opportunity to go through and have a glance at the skills/items etc to see what new things are around on Apocalypse Server.

We thought about adding a link to the banner, but as the website was not complete we decided against it.

There will be a similar banner people can wear once Beta is complete with the live date. That will be linked to the website :)

-Apocalypse Team

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Im not on the same hype boat as everyone else but i will give it a shot when its up since it seems you have decent mindset about mir.

PS: Something i really dont like is the signature thing. Im not sure how LOMCN allowed this. Imo its a really unfair way of advertising your server in every single thread including other servers.

Chronicles had people put avatars on and signatures too for that matter. Fair enough it wasnt to be entered into beta but thats where these guys have been very wise.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
My balls are beginning to tingle.

Actually looking forward to a Low Rate - let's not have level 60's in Heaven Armour and Luck 7 after a year!!
Maybe within a year for the armour.. luck 7s is just retarded on chron though

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Will there be some sort of soft or hard cap on leveling (preferably hard cap)?

This may not sound very important and perhaps its not but after the recent results with Chronicles i believe it worths taking a look into. It can be quite demoralising for ppl on a server for example with average lvl45 to have one or two ppl lvl60.

In general would be nice to learn from Chronicle's mistakes and try avoid em. After all as far i know you were old Chronicle players i think.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Will there be some sort of soft or hard cap on leveling (preferably hard cap)?

This may not sound very important and perhaps its not but after the recent results with Chronicles i believe it worths taking a look into. It can be quite demoralising for ppl on a server for example with average lvl45 to have one or two ppl lvl60.

In general would be nice to learn from Chronicle's mistakes and try avoid em. After all as far i know you were old Chronicle players i think.

+1 totally agree with this. for me and others majority of the old mir players work these days, so keeping up with people who smash money into people leveling the char for them is just ridiculous, just so they can get ahead and be OP, obviously dependant on the player as most suck (Y)

Dibby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2015
I disagree.

A level cap on a low rate server is daft. Some players have alot of spare time, of course they will out level people, kill more bosses etc. Mir isnt WoW where the game begins at the level cap. Unless boss caves etc are available once you hit the cap? No doubt you will have an issue that the people with more spare time are killing bosses you cant lol.

If you put in a cap make it lvl 55. But i dont think a cap is needed personally.

HarryH

On the bandwagon
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2014
  1. Who made that **** signature? If you discover its corrupt then go to town, ruin them, they'd deserve it. But its just pathetic! /headsgone

Libel
    is a method of defamation expressed by print, writing, pictures, signs, effigies, or any communication embodied in physical form that is injurious to a person's reputation, exposes a person to public hatred, contempt or ridicule, or injures a person in his/her business or profession.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I disagree.

A level cap on a low rate server is daft. Some players have alot of spare time, of course they will out level people, kill more bosses etc. Mir isnt WoW where the game begins at the level cap. Unless boss caves etc are available once you hit the cap? No doubt you will have an issue that the people with more spare time are killing bosses you cant lol.

If you put in a cap make it lvl 55. But i dont think a cap is needed personally.

The cap obviously would be quite high. If there is content up to lvl50 it would be for example lvl52-55.

Its not just for the players. It offers the server team some sort of control.

If for example the average lvl of a server is lvl45 and there is say a lack of content for that lvl, yet there are 3 ppl lvl55 crying for content for that lvl because they feel bored where should server team focus on?

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
The cap obviously would be quite high. If there is content up to lvl50 it would be for example lvl52-55.

Its not just for the players. It offers the server team some sort of control.

If for example the average lvl of a server is lvl45 and there is say a lack of content for that lvl, yet there are 3 ppl lvl55 crying for content for that lvl because they feel bored where should server team focus on?

Don't you worry your pretty little head about it.

This is why they're the server team , they make these call's , and so far i'd say there judgement for everything else has been pretty good.

So give them a little credit , and let them do there thang ? :encouragement:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
This thread like every thread is open for suggestions and feedback. Else it would just be a locked thread that would inform simply when beta is and thats it.

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
I'm up for beta
pop my name down.
#shared.

Personally, i wouldn't let you anywhere near my server.

You must feeling desperate,trying to belittle the server as much as you possibly can.. and doing this just proves what a sad guy you really are lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.