[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I will try be as friendly as possible here.

When you have a team of 4 ppl and fail so hard to keep ppl informed on whats going on for so long how exactly you plan to run a server? I can understand you lot might be super busy, got rl problems etc etc but what will happen when for example server goes down randomly and you are as busy or face the same problems?

Why was it so hard in the first place for every 10hrs you spend on working on the server to waste 3mins to inform ppl about what you are working on? Surely if you were a player you would like that information right?

I am physically in pain reading this, as it makes more sense than my body can handle. I agree so much I think my spleen is about to pop out.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Apologies on the delay I have been on nights so not had chance to sort the artwork out, hopefully ill get it done on my 1 day off this week(tomorrow).

Cant you just give out the files so someone who is in a better position to finish and then to run the server can take over

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Like i have said when i am confident of a release date, i will release the artwork currently at the moment we have hit an issue with the server side that could set us back so we are waiting to see how the fix goes. Once again i am not going to rush months of hard work, because players are impatient. If you are unhappy with the progress of the server then i can only apologise in advance for that, and yes as players we couldn't agree more that we like to be kept in the loop. However also as players we like to see a finished server not a server that cannot keep up with players.

exorten

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2015
phatetic...
U had nice oportunity here few months ago.. now... its just another kids joke project.

Demonisha

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 6, 2015
Excuse after excuse... "oh my nan needs to be put to bed! I can't get away from it" "oh my dog had taken a **** on the floor, i can not get on to make progress with the server today" people are mad because you told them to expect an eta mid july and now we are suppose to be excited over an eta for an eta? 2 months later... How do you expect them to act, take your head out of your arse and fix things! A good developer or hoster should have prepared for these issues before publishing it over the web and wasting lomcn space... You clearly do not have enough people working on the server to bring it up so how can you ever expect the server to float when or IF it does ever go live with daily/weekly or monthly updates to keep people interested when you can barely update people with your so called progress... I'm pretty convinced this apocalypse is just going to be out for people's money and paying to win. Go back to your vodka shot. Cu nT:smile-new:

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Excuse after excuse... "oh my nan needs to be put to bed! I can't get away from it" "oh my dog had taken a **** on the floor, i can not get on to make progress with the server today" people are mad because you told them to expect an eta mid july and now we are suppose to be excited over an eta for an eta? 2 months later... How do you expect them to act, take your head out of your arse and fix things! A good developer or hoster should have prepared for these issues before publishing it over the web and wasting lomcn space... You clearly do not have enough people working on the server to bring it up so how can you ever expect the server to float when or IF it does ever go live with daily/weekly or monthly updates to keep people interested when you can barely update people with your so called progress... I'm pretty convinced this apocalypse is just going to be out for people's money and paying to win. Go back to your vodka shot. Cu nT:smile-new:

Congratulations on making a new account, to hide your identity and such a brave new post.

In reply to your answer of making money, i guess time will tell :)

We hope to see you ingame.

-Apocalypse Team

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

We all appreciate the situation, but your approach has pretty much negated any actual point your post has.

Yes they have soft promised things and not delivered, failed tremendously to keep their expectant player base in the loop (or anywhere even near this loop).

But they have taken that approach. Most people are annoyed by that, hell even im disappointed. But they havent taken something i had away, stole money from me or cost me my time/patience. Deal with it and move on or just wait. I really can not stand this entitled attitude.

petreet989

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 7, 2015

You need to learn forgiveness bro

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir

it's NOT fair to reply like this method , if you really get tired of waiting just leave him alone and go look for another server actually , stop being rude and also stop hiding your identity dude ,,,

this guy has his own excuses that makes him could not put an ETA or beta date , I don't have any problem to wait for this server if it takes long to release , he's working hard for you and for LOMCN users , at least you've got to thank him.

Phade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
The best thing to do is have no expectations. If it turns out well great a bonus for the community, if not we haven't lost anything.

The lacking of a professional and organised approach to the community already in it's infancy leaves this server questionable.

Wait and see.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
Has anything been added to the server during the last few months ? or was this time spent just fixing bugs apart from sin/archer this galaxy server has everything you have and more

Do you have working guild storage / working SW wall / the amount you hit for being shown on each hit has this been added ect ?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Has anything been added to the server during the last few months ? or was this time spent just fixing bugs apart from sin/archer this galaxy server has everything you have and more

Do you have working guild storage / working SW wall / the amount you hit for being shown on each hit has this been added ect ?

Based on the original advert, no to any of the above.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

Hiding your identity just proves how ashamed you are of your own post and know you shouldnt of posted it.

This server has soooo much potential to bring the community together and revive mir but youre slacking and its ruining your name. My advice, recruit more staff and or, with it being low rate fix whats wrong with it in the early stages. bring the server out with a level cap and fix as you go? Sounds good on paper but would it work? i dunno.

I dont know much about creating servers and what have you but if theres anything i can do to help you, pm me.

Good luck to you.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
This server is like the Jade of servers. Everyone hates it. But given the chance anyone would play on it.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Could someone explain to me the unquie features on this server? i looked at the advert and there nothing there screaming at me that this will be a good server, unless i missed it within all the replys..

Just curious where all this hype is coming from because i don't see it lol.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Could someone explain to me the unquie features on this server? i looked at the advert and there nothing there screaming at me that this will be a good server, unless i missed it within all the replys..

Just curious where all this hype is coming from because i don't see it lol.

Well the hype mainly came from the Team themselves...Great advert, using Crystal Files, re-worked Archer class (Hunter), and then the spread out info from the team about features (Which i can now no longer remember), mixed with new maps, AI control, skills (Not sure how "new" the skills would be).

Unfortunately the hype has actually died lol. What you're seeing now is the end of the hype

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
the biggest thing about this server is/was it was going to be the first c# files server with a decent user count and advert. it now looks like no matter what its going to be a disappointment.

we need some new skill layouts first of all otherwise this is just going to be the same old boring grind with pointless/shitty quests that give items that scarecrows drop every other kill.

the game needs a new brain behind it. everyone either does euro clone with a little bit better exp and a few extra hunting grounds added or they do high rate with stupid stats and stupid levels with a few more hunting grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.