C# Files - Perseus - High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
Untitled.jpg

Using the town of bichon this will be the main town of Perseus, With new features like quick links to hunting caves and hunting a boss.

Using C# Files

HighRate Server

Server Exp = x15 Of Euro (Custom)
Server Mob Rate = x3 Of Euro
Server Drop Rate = x10 Of Euro
Gold Rate = x5 Of Euro

Warrior - Wizard - Taoist - Assassin - Archer

All Working and ready to play
(minor bugs being worked on)

The server will very much be a High Rate. Levelling to level 60+ will not take much time.
Rares will be dropping often With the drop rate highly increased.

This server is still being coded and checked daily. The server will be run off a dedicated server with enough spec to run smoothly.

Live date will be announced at a later date (Hopefully Announced in March..Then Live within a few weeks) Thanks for reading.

Untitledaa.jpg

Pet Renter is available to help you along your way. Pets stay with you even after logout.

Untitledaaa.jpg

Persues will try to keep the Euro feel to this server, all euro caves items and maps, why fix the unbroken.

Some items will have 3 versions. Common/Rare/Legendary increasing in level.
Example= Common DragonSlayer/Lvl40 RareDragonSlayer/Lvl45 LegendaryDragonSlayer/Lvl50

Untitledaaaa.jpg

All Persues boss's Give a chance of dropping exp gems, which can be used in the exp room.

Mir items will drop as normal. Evil Mir has the chance of dropping a Mir Heart.
A Mir Heart can grant you access to Ultimate Mir Room where you have the chance to kill Ultimate Mir with Advanced Mir Kit.

Untitledaaaaaaa.jpg

Big thank you to all the people on here, all the posts and comments come in very usefull.. Your time is appreciated

(Old Thread deleted due to errors made in the misleading title)

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
sounds good server :)

No it doesn't lol.

It's a euro copy, with 15x the exp with C# slapped into the title...tbh, the C# part is the only reason i'd play, as i'd like to see how far along the project is.

The "Coders" he's referring to are probably the project coders lol. If it was a proper team with their own coder, this would have many more features given the flexibility of the C# files and not just a dull and boring euro copy.

The only additons I see, are the 3 stages of Rare on "Certain" items and the MirHeart, which only give access to an extra set of items lol. Typical of a "User" of files, not Coders.

Persues will try to keep the Euro feel to this server, all euro caves items and maps, why fix the unbroken.

And it's not the fact it's not broken, it's the fact it sucks and repetitive, just like, if you haven't noticed, the other 10 advertisements. The only difference you have is using C# instead of Heroes

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
Based on the fact Euro/Chronicles do/done so well I wouldn't say it sucks.

Each to their own tho :) this server is not going for the Mir awards.

A stable and fun server is the goal.

/BoB

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Based on the fact Euro/Chronicles do/done so well I wouldn't say it sucks.

Each to their own tho :) this server is not going for the Mir awards.

A stable and fun server is the goal.

/BoB

It doesn't really work because of what it is.

It works because of what it was, it WAS high player count, it WAS new, it WAS bringing back old school players.

It's just the fact it's got to a point where people have invested so much time, they don't want to leave. Hence why the player count isn't increasing.

Things don't happen the same way twice. People underestimate the power of a decent advertisement, people can see how lazy a server owner is by the server ad. Like I said, you've slapped up the default files from the C# project, which are probably still unstable as hell, upped the exp and added no content lol....how long do you think euro content will last on x15 exp? Once players have reached everything, in i'd say less than 24 hours, the servers done.

Not to mention that every time the C# project has an update, every now and again everything needs to be wiped because of the update itself, how do you think that will go down? :P

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
seems ok , but just one quick reservation .. u mentioned in your ad there will be common rare and legendary items from lvl 40-45-50 yet in the same ad you claim that getting to lvl 60 will take no time at all , so are you not making things harder for yourself , by wasting your time making such lowish lvl items ,if they are gonna be surpassed quite quickly ? and as a high rate wouldnt it be wiser to do suhc common rare and legendary on higher rate items :)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
seems ok , but just one quick reservation .. u mentioned in your ad there will be common rare and legendary items from lvl 40-45-50 yet in the same ad you claim that getting to lvl 60 will take no time at all , so are you not making things harder for yourself , by wasting your time making such lowish lvl items ,if they are gonna be surpassed quite quickly ? and as a high rate wouldnt it be wiser to do suhc common rare and legendary on higher rate items :)

It would indeed make more sense, but as a euro standard server, there won't be any items above 50 lol

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
No it doesn't lol.

It's a euro copy, with 15x the exp with C# slapped into the title...tbh, the C# part is the only reason i'd play, as i'd like to see how far along the project is.

The "Coders" he's referring to are probably the project coders lol. If it was a proper team with their own coder, this would have many more features given the flexibility of the C# files and not just a dull and boring euro copy.

The only additons I see, are the 3 stages of Rare on "Certain" items and the MirHeart, which only give access to an extra set of items lol. Typical of a "User" of files, not Coders.

And it's not the fact it's not broken, it's the fact it sucks and repetitive, just like, if you haven't noticed, the other 10 advertisements. The only difference you have is using C# instead of Heroes
Ever heard of the saying "got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all". Fat ****** springs to mind but I don't quote you on every post you make so I

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
Well you all seem to know all the details before I've posted them all :)

Items are done up to level 150, the example I gave was an example..

The levels of the actual rare/legendary DragonSlayer are a lot different.

As I say each to their own, it's not everyone's cup of tea but I'm enjoying making it :)

/BoB

---------- Post Merged at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:52 PM ----------

P.s Perseus will never be wiped. I'm updating daily, I'm not forcing anyone to play or read what is typed.

Im offering my time and work to a project I'm enjoying.

They wonder why not many servers are popping up :)

/BoB

---------- Post Merged at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:58 PM ----------

P.s.s I am the coder to this project I've taken the basic files and adjusting/adding content as I seem fit.

/BoB

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Poor advert really. No working screen shots (Unless its my end) and the euro clone will put people off.

The whole idea behind the C# project was to move away from the same broken record servers and grant the ability to be pioneering. And your not doing that.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Ever heard of the saying "got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all". Fat ****** springs to mind but I don't quote you on every post you make so I

Kind of the whole purpose of an advertisement is to inform people of what's in the server. So of course i'm going to quote him on everything he's saying, kind of the whole idea.

Get too much salt in your breakfast this morning or something?

Well you all seem to know all the details before I've posted them all

Why would you purposely miss out information? Unless the holes i'm poking has woken you up a little?

You posting what you've posted makes it look like the previous 10 **** ads that have creeped up, all of which are already closed, all of which sucked and all of which, undoubtedly stole user information or made some quick cash.

Last edited:

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
I was being sarcastic :)

Sorry about the screenshots, I'm not at home to add them back in.

Main post will have screenshots added tonight.

Perseus server is my server ran by me, it's made to how I like it.

If you don't like it then that carnt be helped, hope you find one you do like :)

/BoB

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Poor advert really. No working screen shots (Unless its my end) and the euro clone will put people off.

The whole idea behind the C# project was to move away from the same broken record servers and grant the ability to be pioneering. And your not doing that.

Hardly. The only updates to the C# code are based on the official server.

If people wanted servers to be online they would be online. The code and those who can manipulate it are few and far between.
The amount of effort required is immense for so little reward, so I can understand why the development doesn't make the files open ended and easily adjustable.

This server will be the effort that the host puts into it and the strength he has to deal with a self-centred toxic community.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
No it doesn't lol.

Good job, hes using the C# files and willing to run a server for the community which will deffiently help improve the files and give the C# development team a lot more help finding bugs but you continue being a dick and criticizing the server.

Good luck with the server.

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
Good job, hes using the C# files and willing to run a server for the community which will deffiently help improve the files and give the C# development team a lot more help finding bugs but you continue being a dick and criticizing the server.

Good luck with the server.

Thanks, i am really enjoying these files.

Main Post has been fixed with screenshots.

/BoB

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Good luck with the server ^^

Also, from the looks of the screenshots I hope there is plenty of quests to do :P

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
Thank you :)

Plenty of quests some bugs but enough to get stuck in :)

/BoB

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Yer good luck with the server man looks fun and at least another one to try, just ignore the toxic arsehole posts and carry on doing what ya love :)

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
Update - Server set up on DD, server is stable and performing well.

Update - Taking a few days off the server, As my fiancée is in slow labour see you all in a few days :)

/BoB

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Update - Server set up on DD, server is stable and performing well.

Update - Taking a few days off the server, As my fiancée is in slow labour see you all in a few days :)

/BoB

lol...

Best timing EU to put a server up.

But life is more important, g/l hope all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.