Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2

smoochy boys on tour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Do you pre-order from Asda, i cant rmember if i read something on it or not. If it's luck in getting it i might try my luck too. And how'd you hear what price it'll be?
Just working in Asda (fun (?)part time uni job) it'll def be worth me getting it there, if its cheaper, andddd i get 10% staff discount.

Oh, and i'll be getting this on the 360 - GT: GoDSnafu. Hit me up if you want a game. Im getting it on the 360 for the sole reason that i have more friends playing it on there, and cheeves for the solo campaign :blushing:
/Gand

Adverts and hearsay so far, hence why i've said 22-27, it's one of those midnight release deals, lasts for two days thing apparently.

My mate did get cod4 for 27 when it first came out so wouldn't suprise me on the same deal going for mw2.

/Czeldabolg

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Adverts and hearsay so far, hence why i've said 22-27, it's one of those midnight release deals, lasts for two days thing apparently.

My mate did get cod4 for 27 when it first came out so wouldn't suprise me on the same deal going for mw2.

/Czeldabolg
Ah ok, cheers.
So did you preorder or just going to get there for midnight?

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
dont pre oder at asda just be there at 12 and ask guys a counter if its not on disply

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Should I just phone up my local asda to see if their doing it? Also the only place I know near me is a 20 minute drive in the local GAME store.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
2 ASDA stores nearest to me are not doing it :(! So looks like If I want it I'll need to buy it from GAME 44.99 or wait for asda the next day and see what their price is

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
ASDA don't do PC games anymore, I tried to buy WaW from them before, I went nuts and nearly slapped the guy at the desk, he looked at me like I had 3 heads for asking for a PC game..

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Aye i will, and i did go in this morning for some bits. They do pre-order there, but was no copies left in the pre order stand, so cba'd to ask.

I will poss see at midnight ;)

/Gand

Loki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2009
Everyone knows PC's own consoles.

PC:
Better graphics
More players online
Easier to aim
Not as many little kids screaming down the mic

And your controller wont run out of batteries halfway through a game :P

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Everyone knows PC's own consoles.

PC:
Better graphics
More players online
Easier to aim
Not as many little kids screaming down the mic

And your controller wont run out of batteries halfway through a game :P

your points are no good
1.id argue the graphics are just as good if not better on a hd tv
2. Proof of this? i disagree
3. matter of opinion not fact
4. thats why god invented party/mute :biggrin:
5. my controller never does, rechargable battery pack so when its low it goes on charge, never actually had it disconnect on me before :001_tt2:

besides that pc has more hacks online iv only ever seen two people using hacks on xbox

Console > PC

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
really disapointed by this game im one of many that recieved it early and i thought they would of added alot more to it

and the graphics on pc can be much better it just depends on your system

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
your points are no good
1.id argue the graphics are just as good if not better on a hd tv
2. Proof of this? i disagree
3. matter of opinion not fact
4. thats why god invented party/mute :biggrin:
5. my controller never does, rechargable battery pack so when its low it goes on charge, never actually had it disconnect on me before :001_tt2:

besides that pc has more hacks online iv only ever seen two people using hacks on xbox

Console > PC

1. I have my PC plugged into my HD TV as a monitor. Owned?
2. It's true, always has been, always will be.
3. I'd like to see your 2000+ dpi xbox controller.
4. He's saying it happens, not there isn't a way to get around it.
5. See number 4.

PC has punkbuster, Xbox doesn't.

PC > Console.

/end

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
really disapointed by this game im one of many that recieved it early and i thought they would of added alot more to it

and the graphics on pc can be much better it just depends on your system

In the words of a post i've recently seen "if you compare it to modern warfare you'll be dissapointed" if you don't "you'll be amazed" apparently.