Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Ad%20Banner-Small.jpg

Version Heroes.

Dev Team Tommy: Scripts/Npcs - Founder & Developer.

Statistics Server Experience : Medium (Custom)
Server Monster Rate : High (Custom)
Server Economy Rate: Moderate
Server Item Statistic's Rate: Moderate
Server PvP Focus: High (Paras & Pros will be in game, however will be hard to find)

Experience Per Monster Well i've made the experience need to level very low so i can put experience at 1 exp per mob at the level 22 caves and you need to kill 20 of them to level extra. Makes it a lot easier.

Skills You have some new spells and all of your old spells. Warriors we will be keeping the lights of TwinDrakeBlade, FlamingSword etc. Wizards will be keeping meteorshower, flamefield and so on. All skillpoints will be as follows; level 1 skill - 50, level 2 skill - 100 and level 3 skill - 150.

We will revamping some skills to increase there damage but raising the level and rarity for these spells. This will make the game more interesting and not forget old spells. Many servers just give you spells which you do not use. Well on this server we are going to make you use them all!

Caves
Levelling areas are basically what it says on the tin. This is where you level solo and you will not be able to recall your spouse/guild or group. The are smallish 1f caves with a high spawn count giving nice experience to level. Just because you are levelling doesn't mean you don't get kit. The monsters inside these areas will provide you with kit to see you through the other regions however they will NOT supply the best kit. These caves are limited time.

Group areas are basically where you go in a group. You will not be able to enter any of these caves if you are not in a group. These caves will have bigger caves with reasonable spawn count. You will also be able to level here at a moderate pace. Not only levelling but you can also grab some very nice items from the sub bosses on floor 1f and 2f and the boss on 3f.

Boss areas are caves supplied to test your abilities. The cave size would be quite small but not small enough to keep running into more bosses. The bosses will drop nice items in which you can Elite them. Go back up to see what I mean by Elite.

Marriage This is now in game full working. You can also type @dearrecall to recall your partner where ever you are. However there are restrictions on it when coming to 3rd floors and Kingsrooms in caves.

Basically just like mir3!

Camalot Castle The Great Castle, take over this wall and you will receive discounts, benefits and rewards. Have a wall worth fighting for!

PvP Arenas There will be several different pvp arenas at different levels:

1. PvP Arena 1 : 22 - 60.
2. PvP Arena 2 : 60 - 80.
3. PvP Arena 3 : 80 - 100.
4. PvP Arena 4 : 100 - 120.
5. PvP Arena 5 : 120 - 140.
6. PvP Arena 6 : 140 - 160.
7. PvP Arena 7 : ALL

Elite System The items which you will be finding in the server will be on the elite list. Rather than just crafting your items, why not elite them to a higher stat count. For example - DragonRing DC 0-5, EliteDragonRing DC 0-7. To elite items you will have to plot around regions finding gamegold.

Warp Stone This feature allows you to warp from one province to another, however! Warp stones will require you to unlock each province. For example you start at Mystic Creek, run to BichonProvince and click the warp stone. To activate the province. Once activated you have to kill 5 monsters within that provinces. You will be prompt with a message saying 'BichonProvince' Unlocked.

Tutor NPC As Camalot will have a new feel and most euro maps are out but being reused. We have also modded the orignals provinces which will be in place such as BichonProvince and MudWall(now known as MudWallFortress). Users will need someone to guide them. Well here it is, a tutor npc will guide you on how to level/boss hunt/gold hunt. Whether you take the Tutors advise is entirely your choice.

This NPC is too help out any new comers to mir and Camalot.

Player Points Player Points are gained from finding PlayerTokens. They come in different sizes and can be traded in for some valuable equipment in which your Character will need.

Player Point NPC contains:

100 Remove Player Kill Points
Hero Pet Rental (Rent a Pet)
Name Colour (Change your heroes name colour)
Boss Teleport (Spend 30 Minutes in a Boss Room)
WeddingRing (Purchase a weddingring)
Power Ups (Power your character up)
Skills (Purchase Skills)
Item Rental (Rent items which have an expiry time on them [Tier 2 Items ONLY])
Exchange PlayerPoints into GameGold.

Camalot Thank You Gifts Camalot values it's players and their efforts to become the best. So as a achievement we will be adding a system that will reward you ever X amount of levels. Whether it be a pet, items or playerpoints. Who knows, try and found out?

Stable Master This feature supplys you with rides; tigers, horses and a phoenix. You can purchase these with Player Points. Please read up on Player Points if you don't know what they are. These rides make you run faster than normal without and health points being lost.

In my opinion, a ride is a neccessity in Camalot due to quests and provinces require running. Plus there are warpers around Camalot to warp you to provinces however you need to unlock the provinces first to use the warper.

Quest Warps Quest warps are the latest edition to Camalot. You can now unlock passage warps onto your warp stone by doing a quest for NPC's scattered across Camalot. These quests are simple and will be useful for fast travel around Camalot.

These are to do when in game. Will make you as players, life easier.

Killcount Quests Killcount quests are scattered across Camalot and are outside EVERY cave you will find. Each quest will give you a prize on completion. The killcounts could be Kill 20 Beasts or Kill 1 GreatBeast. Each quest has 1 monster related quest and 1 boss related quest. These can be completed at any time, rewards will not change!

Taming Feature Taming is for wizards only. You have coloured licenses depending on your level and talent. Complete quests to unlock licenses. Which ever license you have 'Giles' will spawn you 5 monsters who will be trapped in a cage so they can't get out and attack you. These monsters you will be able to tame.

There are 9 taming rooms in total so you will not meet another user in a taming room. If you are unfortunate to come across all the rooms being occupied, we are sorry but there is enough there.

Hero Upgrade This is the system what allows you to add Chaos,blind,physical damage etc to your items. Well to balance the server out you can only have 6% of each statitics.

Bag Upgrade This is a feature what allows you to add the other statitics to your items e.g. Dc,sc,mc etc. You can only add +10 on each item.

New! Invasions
Invasions have been made and can happen at any time in any town. Don't be expecting invasions to occur once every day. More like 2 times a week. These invasions will be monsters charging towards the provinces trying to take them over. There will be an announcement to let you know which province is being invaded. This will be a motive to unlock all provinces with haste.

Invasions are not just for higher levels. There will be a rating in which the invasion is, Beginner, Moderate, Intermediate & Insane. Be sure you read before entering the invasion!

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeDunn

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Re: { Camalot - Four Heroes 2.6 ++ }

Somethings are falling together quite perfectly at the moment.

Updated advertisement, please take a look.

Added progress %'s.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!

Good Luck.
I hope you stick to it.

When you get to testing spells etc. Give me a pm on here and i will gladly help you.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara

Server sounds interesting , keep up the good work and i hope you aren't one of the guys who are saying "Ill bring it up" but it never comes upp...
Wish you the best of luck =)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

Thanks for positive comments. I am having a break tonight as I am in a bit of pain. But will be starting back up tomorrow. Nearly finished Camalot Castle.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

Updated first post. Been coming together fine today.

Please take a look at progress %s.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

looking good :) keep it up.

Keiththfc

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 31, 2010

Extremely interested in this, sounds exactly what I am looking for.

Any rough ETA on server being playable?

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

Quite a lot of effort has been put into todays testing. I've be running through the leveling and it seems quite moderate and comfortable.

Recently added and fully tested:
- Caves up to level 28.
- Cave npc/cave names have all been named.
- Level 40 kit is introduced from level areas. However I will be adding other kits (better ones) to the group hunting areas, boss hunting areas and class caves.

Updated %'s

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

Just a quick note as I've had a few people asking me, this is in no way related to FourHeroes.

Good luck.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

can i ask what files r u using ? that seems to be Lifco files ???

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

@Matt

Thanks for comment and no this is nothing to do with FourHeroes.

@Al3xz

Am using your released files with lifcos client modified into my own client though.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

@Matt

Thanks for comment and no this is nothing to do with FourHeroes.

@Al3xz

Am using your released files with lifcos client modified into my own client though.

i can assure u thats not my mir2.exe
think ur using lifco exe .

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

intresting work m8, sure hope you bring this one online...

EDIT: if you need a tester give me a pm

SamB

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2010

Hows this project going Joe? please for the love of god try to implement a wedding feature like mir3!

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

@Al3xz fishing has been added and stat plus been added to side bar and you hair aint complete :P

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

@Al3xz fishing has been added and stat plus been added to side bar and you hair aint complete :P

the hair is my incomplete client :P but ur right on the buttons
and his belt has 7 spots while mine 6 like normal
= not my mir2.exe :P

Status
Not open for further replies.