Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
Anxious to see how this server gonna be. am hearing a lot of good thinks. any Updates Tommy?

/2DamnGood

well im damn hoping its going to be addicting competitive and overall great fun because i have been waiting for this server a long time haha, all the other servers atm seem to find it difficult to make money worth anything which makes them boring because nothing is rare enough to sell.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Update:

Item Tier 4 & 5 will be completed soon. Every single item has a description on it. Some descriptions are to distingish the normal, rare, super rare and elite items apart. When equiped the item will say Normal Item or Rare Item etc.

Once these are completed am going to move onto spells. Altering them and finding out which ones I am going to make rare.

Can't update you on monsters and drops because james is doing that. Am sure he will update you soon.

virusz89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 26, 2010
don't hurry mate,i'l play after day 21 this month..so u have time:P,no offence for other peeps who's w8'in for your game..jaja:D,GOOD LUCK

/Fk....All

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
no offence seriosly and i dont mean to spam but i bet bens new server going to be up b4 this goes into beta...b4 i activated my wow acc a month ago i had some interest in playing this, still do, alittle....but its takin too long.....

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
no offence seriosly and i dont mean to spam but i bet bens new server going to be up b4 this goes into beta...b4 i activated my wow acc a month ago i had some interest in playing this, still do, alittle....but its takin too long.....

What you want me to put up a decent server or a server with no basic structure. Vagrant this is NOT rushed project. We are not like other servers, put up asap. We want to do a lot of things before users get a chance to go on so then atleast the server doesn't go up down, up down.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
What you want me to put up a decent server or a server with no basic structure. Vagrant this is NOT rushed project. We are not like other servers, put up asap. We want to do a lot of things before users get a chance to go on so then atleast the server doesn't go up down, up down.

Well Said.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Update:

Bad news, James has chosen to fall down as a developer therefore leaving me with caves/monsters and drops to do.

Good news, a friend of mine has stepped in to complete the caves/monsters and drops.

Items are around 90% complete, going to just tinker the spells for balance.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Update:

Bad news, James has chosen to fall down as a developer therefore leaving me with caves/monsters and drops to do.

Good news, a friend of mine has stepped in to complete the caves/monsters and drops.

Items are around 90% complete, going to just tinker the spells for balance.

Didnt see that coming...LOL

Funny thing is that server was supposed to be launched like 10days ago but i guess only caves/items/drops werent sorted. Tutor npc np.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Bunch of ****ing moaners you lot. Am trying to do my best and am still following through with this server, we have had issues but would you rather the issues get out of way now or happen when servers up?

Grow up.

Last edited:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Bunch of ****er moaners you lot. Am trying to do my best and am still following through with this server, we have had issues but would you rather the issues get out of way now or happen when servers up?

Grow up.

whats the server eta bro

Status
Not open for further replies.