Discussion Cash Converter Server.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

GameHeaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2004
Essex
Welcome to Mir 2 Cash Converter

Running on the latest Crystal Mir code
1688784819440-png.32189

Looking to earn some cash while relaxing and levelling?
This is the server for you, Find and collect coins.

All monsters that can be found across the Mir world drop these rare coins, Trading the coins in will net you with real cash!

Much more to come
See you online

THIS SERVER IS NO JOKE THIS IS REAL GET ONLINE AN TRY FOR YA SELF REMEMBER THEM BOSSES AS THEY GIVE U THE BEST PAYDAYS
ALL MONEY WILL BE CASHED OUT BY THE NPC IN BW SZ AT 7PM EVERY THURSDAY OR SELL TO NPC
HAPPY TO SEND MONEY THREW PAYPAL OR BANK TRANSFER

INBOX ME IF YA CONFUSED

Discord Link

LOOK FOR THE 1P /2P/5P COINS .....

ALSO THE 50PSCROLLS AN £1SCROLLS ;)

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Is this really where we are at now?

Roll on the end of the year as some of the other promising projects start rolling out.

Reactions: Symtax

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Is this really where we are at now?

Roll on the end of the year as some of the other promising projects start rolling out.
Not being paid to say this but here it goes:
I've played the server a few times since launch now and have actually found it alright to play. He is running my database and is reporting any issues with it to me directly which is great.
In terms of payouts, he is adding a gameshop soon to help fund the payout mechanic of the server.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Not being paid to say this but here it goes:
I've played the server a few times since launch now and have actually found it alright to play. He is running my database and is reporting any issues with it to me directly which is great.
In terms of payouts, he is adding a gameshop soon to help fund the payout mechanic of the server.

Good news with him reporting issues with the DB, maybe he should do a post about the server with a bit more in depth info because it does give off a bad impression from the name of it alone lol.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
So technically you are :ROFLMAO:
I haven't cashed out any money.
Good news with him reporting issues with the DB, maybe he should do a post about the server with a bit more in depth info because it does give off a bad impression from the name of it alone lol.
Yea I did speak with him yesterday about giving more insight on the server to help people "get" the idea.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Nobody is playing it for a few reasons, the main reason is they all think it's a troll. Aside from that its mega low rate with just basic content. If it had new caves and was at least a med rate I think more would jump on.

Reactions: Tai

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Nobody is playing it for a few reasons, the main reason is they all think it's a troll. Aside from that its mega low rate with just basic content. If it had new caves and was at least a med rate I think more would jump on.
It does have quite a few new-ish caves, just alot of them are 1 exp mobs, or they have no drop files.

i do agree though, if it was higher rate more would play , i played for a day or so and gained around 50pence worth of tokens haha