Cataclysm !

smoochy boys on tour

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
:) my brother is getting it I think :P not long been playing myself, so I havnt bothered with any of the expansions as of yet. only lvl 29 atm :) nooby ftw. Actually do like the game though, only reason I avoided it, is cause of the damage it might do to my social life ;D.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Vanilla > all expansions. Simple :)

Comparing a complete game to that of an add-on to it is fail, simple. It's a known fact that expansions are just that, expansions they make a game last longer :) that being said tbc kicked ass. Currently on my third 85 now, shaman, warlock, druid i have so far, hard to decide which i want to main for raiding currently decided on my shaman playing him as enhancement again. All in all cataclysm's not bad but the questing side is .. very short lived so to speak :)

/Czeldabolg

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Comparing a complete game to that of an add-on to it is fail, simple. It's a known fact that expansions are just that, expansions they make a game last longer :) that being said tbc kicked ass. Currently on my third 85 now, shaman, warlock, druid i have so far, hard to decide which i want to main for raiding currently decided on my shaman playing him as enhancement again. All in all cataclysm's not bad but the questing side is .. very short lived so to speak :)

/Czeldabolg

But the gameplay was completely different so you can compare it.

And TBC was the worst expansion, this new one isn't too bad.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
But the gameplay was completely different so you can compare it.

And TBC was the worst expansion, this new one isn't too bad.

It actually wasn't that much of an overhaul to be fair more balance issues / changes that should of been done along time ago, and how exactly was tbc the worst? the content was challenging, wrath catered to casuals far too much and the end game raid became that of a joke, cataclysm has a balance between both but the glory days for myself was tbc.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
It actually wasn't that much of an overhaul to be fair more balance issues / changes that should of been done along time ago, and how exactly was tbc the worst? the content was challenging, wrath catered to casuals far too much and the end game raid became that of a joke, cataclysm has a balance between both but the glory days for myself was tbc.

Changes between vanilla and TBC were the biggest changes since release. There's no point arguing which expansion was better/worse I guess as it's a matter of taste.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
im enjoying it but only got 52 mage atm. did think mage was weak as my wifes pally can heal n her Exorcism is strong as fk

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Also as far as PVP is concerned frost mages are probably the best class right now, warriors are the only thing really at the same level and a mage will wipe the floor with them.