Catalyst (Heroes)+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok from my 30-45 Mins Game play.

1) Beginner Boss (BoneLord) need's upping. Drop's probs need adjusting im not to sure.. Only killed it Twice (Solo)

2) Leveling Cave 30+ Is Hard.. I'd profer staying in Beginner till 40/50+..

3) Lagg is bad even for "Beta" Never had so much lagg on a Game even in this stage.. If this lagg ever reaches "Live" thn gl.. Because i for 1 who doesnt like lagg..

4) A wiz has more MC thn a War has DC. Kinda odd maybe look into this..

5) Items that have "DC/MC/SC" Usly don't tend to work well when there Epic stats. Im talkin about "HeavenSword Btw".

And that's all to be honest.. Drop's may need doin. Caves strength also.. But besides them it's all good.

Good luck i'll play when it's lagg FREE.

-Ash

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Ok from my 30-45 Mins Game play.

1) Beginner Boss (BoneLord) need's upping. Drop's probs need adjusting im not to sure.. Only killed it Twice (Solo)
Will have a look into it!

2) Leveling Cave 30+ Is Hard.. I'd profer staying in Beginner till 40/50+..
Mobs next cave do need lowering i will accept that.

3) Lagg is bad even for "Beta" Never had so much lagg on a Game even in this stage.. If this lagg ever reaches "Live" thn gl.. Because i for 1 who doesnt like lagg..
All lagg issues today were explained via the online messenger, hopefully this is what ur on about!

4) A wiz has more MC thn a War has DC. Kinda odd maybe look into this..
will have a look again ... items were tested before beta, but still another look wont hurt!

5) Items that have "DC/MC/SC" Usly don't tend to work well when there Epic stats. Im talkin about "HeavenSword Btw".
Thanks :) I knew nothing about an item that has all 3 stats on, i will change this personally cuz i dont like items like that!

And that's all to be honest.. Drop's may need doin. Caves strength also.. But besides them it's all good.

Good luck i'll play when it's lagg FREE.

-Ash

Thanks for the feedback, i be sure to look into them.

Mason

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
First day of Beta went off with a blast -- thnx to all the constructive feedback the team appriciates it much, come tonight there will be alot of fixes and issues sorted :)

Thnx

Mason

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
They have the new stats m8. old apes para'd you, now they dont. These are easier but not easy enough for a leveling cave.
Basically, lvling is all good and smooth till 30. your then locked out of noob cave and have to face much harder mobs with the same noob kit on. Shouldnt be grinding with a starter sword.
ps. just got 1 hit by a dung lol

Last edited:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I have just adjusted wooma mobs (reduced ac amc) anmd reloaded monsterdb, about the dung i have no idea why it 1 hit u ;/ will test them out.

Edit : hp/mp xl pots added, wooma mini maps should be fixed but your need to add this to the data folder.

https://rapidshare.com/files/749605304/mmap.rar

Last edited:

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
UPDATE:

we are looking to go into BETA sometime this week, just gotta add a few more touches to be ready for BETA.

Please note that there will be a wipe after BETA -- *still undecided*
and testers will be online to TEST systems implemented -- *dont think logging on lvl'in as quick as u can to get higher then eveveryone else will be good cuz it wont count for anything *to me thats not a tester :)

will keep everyone updated on a BETA date. DVS will keep you all informed on custom updates.

Mason

Said this in a previous post :)

We would like to go live as quick as possible so we are on the same page there, but dont wanna say its live with all the little things we missed out.

Sorry

Mason

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
So your still undecided on a wipe, might take a chance then and risk it lol never played hero files before so would probally be good to get a feel for it thanks anyway!
-Dan

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
So your still undecided on a wipe, might take a chance then and risk it lol never played hero files before so would probally be good to get a feel for it thanks anyway!
-Dan

There will be a wipe. Also imo server is weeks away rather than days from being ready for live.

Last edited:

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Weeks? ok maybe i'll try closer to the time.
-Dan

No time frame is set in stone as yet. i know the team want it up asap and were see where we are in a few days time, there's just no point in whacking a server up that aint ready it will just cause so much work and fail. It needs to be 100% complete before going live. Were give you all a date when we know ourselves. And a big thanks to all that have tested so far making it a lot easier to fix and adjust.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
even tho its beta really enjoyin the server. the team are fast to respond to bugs and ideas which is nice to see a dedicated team! nice layout and all over generall mir experiance. looking forward to what you guys and the server has instore for us in the future. keep it up! 10/10

/lee

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Sorry for my inactivity been moving out this week so bit rushed off my feet etc ill get item and mob update on for tommorrow around 10am

Big thanks to gezza and mason for there work so far.

jake666

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 27, 2008
when i open mirclient i get an error saying "exception ERangeError in module mirclient.exe at 0014CB11. Range check error"

any help ???

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Hey guys,

Been trying to keep you updated and get on messenger just moved out from parents house, however im just setting internet and things up here bit tedious for some reason messneger is not working ill pop you a message pat on lomcn this weekend i have all the things i need to add for this weekend as im back at the parents house the server down issue is being fixed, getting bt out monday to look at the net. I apologise for the wait and mason has been working but he is a night bug.