Champions League

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Arsenal - liverpool match - ****ing amazing ! Walcott is ****in excitin.

Predictions? I don't think Barca can handle Man United at the moment, they are far too good, Ronaldo is unstoppable. Even though I'm a Chelsea fan I'm sceptical about beating Liverpool, due to firstly our lack-lustre displays against Fenerbache, and the fact that whilst Benitez is a European tactical genius with flair and passion Avram Grant is just a fattie to be honest. Still fancy our chances though as we are carefree.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Arsenal - liverpool match - ****ing amazing ! Walcott is ****in excitin.

Predictions? I don't think Barca can handle Man United at the moment, they are far too good, Ronaldo is unstoppable. Even though I'm a Chelsea fan I'm sceptical about beating Liverpool, due to firstly our lack-lustre displays against Fenerbache, and the fact that whilst Benitez is a European tactical genius with flair and passion Avram Grant is just a fattie to be honest. Still fancy our chances though as we are carefree.

Loved walcott other day he played imense,

however as a united supporter i will agree and ronaldo is as you say unstoppable atm and the goal in the first leg was shear talent no doubt about it. Ronaldo has still got talent what need unleashing though he is still young and got no were to go but up.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
We're going to Moscow!!

(United Vs Liverfool final im hoping for, imagine how tense and upsetting it will be for both teams)

Last edited:

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
'tis was good game,

@FUTURA - Barca can handle Man u ezzz, look who they got and look who Man u got, Man u's main players are probz rooney n ronaldo Barca is gonna win :P

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Yea no doubt Barca have quality, but still, United have that X-Factor, they beat Roma with their 2nd team...ok it wasnt that convincing but a win none-the-less... Plus Barcalone were not convincing in their wins over Schalke 04 wit htheir full strength teams. Time will tell eh !?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am a liverpool fan, the liverpool v arsenal match the other night was amazing, 1 off the best champions league matches i seen, now we got Chelsea i do think we can beat them, will be a hard game tho.

Man u will beat barca without a doubt the way they are playing at the moment.

Liverpool V Manchester United Final :)

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Barca - Messi out (Already struggling as you can see in the their league) and Henry? Nothing like the player he was.. United all over are emense defense they are solid with Rio and Vidic, midfield just speaks for itself and attacking well you got Rooney running the whole length of the pitch each game and feeding the boy wonder up all the time!

I predict a draw at the Nou Camp and a win a Old Trafford -_- i hope anyways.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
United will win the champions league imo. Obviously on paper they have a better squad at the moment, just depends on the night tbh.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
'tis was good game,

@FUTURA - Barca can handle Man u ezzz, look who they got and look who Man u got, Man u's main players are probz rooney n ronaldo Barca is gonna win :P

Can tell your a birmingham fan lol. Don't know what your talking about.

Barcelona don't have a chance against united. Yeah true barca has really good players. But non the fact man united has also good players what work as a team, that is what barca miss's imo.

/SS

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
face it liverpool united final Liverpool to win 2-1 as no 1 can stop Liverpool in champions league

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Barca are garbage ATM, no matter if they got Henry, Ronaldinho or Messi/Eto.