Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Mhh now i have next probs *grr

i have changed all to network ip and what happend *Nothing run

first i have changed only the ips from the how to guide. After that i try to coennect with mirlogin rungate and gate30 it happend nothing so i go into the ini´s and try again gate 30 could connect mirlogin also but rungate say ever and ever again inside cruel server.exe Not ready 192.x.x.x WHY???

i have changed also the parts in the Databases on that guide.

BTW i have done it because often here ppl say it doesnt run on one system so i wanna put the client on other pc but with 127.0.0.1 all have run the only prob was i got not in game after "you are connect to the server please wait some seconds"

pls i need fast help befor i took my pc and throw him out of the window *grrrrrrrrr btw the other post i need the answer also i have made one account over db but that cant not be the best

Greetz

Amenovis

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
it should run under lan. because all say client an server on one pc doesnt realy run. i have start yesterday both on one pc and i come only to "you are connected to the server" after it was frozen and nothing happend more.

thats why i have all on pc and want to change the client on the laptop. but both is in one network.

mhh wich files i must change than ?? i must change from mir.cin thats logical, but wich one from server files and sqldatabase??

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
so now i have repeat all. That means all on 127.0.0.1 i have tryed to connect from other pc (lan) and nothing the rungate would not connect. that is fixed now because i find out that into the rungate.ini is a wrong Port for connect (i have control if its at the startfile also IT IS!). There is port 5010 but it must be 5100 than rungate connect.

Next i have tryed again to connect over other pc. i come to the menue "take ur char" than ive got error and he write me Target pc dont access" something like that i have that message in german. and mirlogin have disconect me ? mhh what is now wrong ??

Upvote 0

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
dont put your net ip on all the files lol it just make it easyer for ppl trying to hack in to your server also the db server only needs to have the ip set to 127.0.0.1 as that dont need access to the net when running a server online only the gate and 1 on the loginserver that need the main ip

edit also i dont use 127 i use 192 as i have network setup

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mh no i dont put net ip at one file only Network ip from the intranet not internet, mhh the question is why he dont go in game yet ? why he ever said the target pc dont access ?

i come to the window where i can selectz wich char i wanna use than error message

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh if u have any idea pls say if u are sure or not i will test it easily. Ports are all open because NO router denied one or firewall denied one

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
all files have 127.0.0.1 but i will controll it again the mir.cin give the client the information to connect with the intranet ip 192.x.x.x

the rungate ever connect disconect conect disconect <<--is that right ?

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
so i have controll all have 127.x !server info (db server) , !setup.txt (setup)

all 3 inis from the gates and sql server account both pubit and serverchangeip

the only one that have 192.x is the client but i think that must be because the server is on other pc

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh means that i should change the mir.cin also to 127.0.0.1 ?? that cant be because than the client must try to conect on same pc where the client is ???

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
iam going crazy :( now i have changed all server parts from the server again. that menas i have tooked the server files from the original files and put it in my server files again (i had think maybe i have done an error that i dont find)

now he says me all the time "no conection to the server

i have look at (Setup up a server) to the guide and tried to klick on the last point from liquids guide the page looks temp down:( so pls could me say someone where i have to put wich ip in LAN (not i net) to conect from the client pc to the server pc

Upvote 0