Chavs you know....

Join Discord

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Well as the favorite word thread seems to be straying from the point now i decided to make a new thread, are you a chav? do you know any chav's irl? well only Chav i really associate with and its unfortunate is my brother.....he is such a chav you wouldnt believe....heres him in his chav gear:

adam1.JPG

And here he is in iraq a couple months ago in work uniform :D, what a transformation.

ACoy027.jpg

Anyway, moral of the story is chav's come in all shapes and sizes and arent all just louts who hang around on street corners.

Last edited:

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
tht astra is shocking...

y style it with the black bonnet, is it a drift car?

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
oh dear oh dear, just burn it out while his in iraq plz

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
lol thankfully at the moment its in a garage in Germany a long long way from here, quite funny actually, he went away on exercise for a month, left the car and battery went dead, notice the doors have smoothed down handles and no locks....central locking requires battery power, he decided back window was the only way in and hasnt repaired it since lololol. Hes just bought a brand new clio to drive around in over here, so i dont mind been seen out with him in that lol.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
lol joys of solenoids, y he buy a 5 dr, to smooth it =\

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i dress slightly like a chav, but im not, i work hard 6/7 days a week, only fighting i do is when i was playing rugby so dont do any fighting any more lol.

people class me as a chav but people who know me know im not.

astra looks awesome, smoothed out very nice cant be a drift car as i dont think astras were ever rear wheel drive. besides any car is good enough while hes in the army as all hes doing is building no claims and driving the car very little.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
i dress slightly like a chav, but im not, i work hard 6/7 days a week, only fighting i do is when i was playing rugby so dont do any fighting any more lol.

astra looks awesome, smoothed out very nice cant be a drift car as i dont think astras were ever rear wheel drive. besides any car is good enough while hes in the army as all hes doing is building no claims and driving the car very little.

Astra looks **** imo, the only things i like about it is the paint, which you cant really tell in that picture anyway, its custom made gold and green flecks in it and his wheels, everything else i just think is chav :P

Driving the car very little you say? lol He drives from Germany to the UK pretty much every weekend at the moment 6-8hrs each way bout 1000miles round trip :D

The clio he bought brand new just before xmas, had 72 miles on the clock when he bought it, already has a shade under 10000miles on the clock now :P

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

u r a chav.

and i dare say floyd was being sarcastic about the drifting u retard