[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

WhyPk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2012
Sin is really a tier 2 class if not even tier 3 endgame, all the agil in the world won't do anything against maxed accuracy warr/monk.

Imagine a melee class that has to hit 8-10+ times to kill, but dies in 2-3. We're talking endgame kits, lk6 lvl 65 weps, max dc/acc on war or sc/acc on monk and max dc/agil on sin.

Any chance they can get some HP loving @MiloFoxburr ?

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
They cant rely on agil now, thats the issue i think, flat out hp isnt the way to go

If a war missed it left him open to stun/speed 8 counter as u say...they dont miss now

Agil buff on sin kits +1 arm wep belt boot helm

GlobalDrifter

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 15, 2020
I dont know where to post this....

is anyone else having problems buying GameGold?

Everytime i open the GameShop on Chronicles after selecting the amount i want to donate clicking submit crashes the client. a new window does appear i assume the paypal window, but i cant tell because once the padlock comes up it thinks for a moment and then crashes.

Any1 got any ideas?

some in game suggested running the Mir.exe in compatibility mode. Ive tried running the Mir.exe in every compatibility option to no avail. it was also suggested to update my graphics drivers (they are up to date).

ive tried turning off my firewall and antivirus thinking maybe getting re-directed to paypal was causing the issue to no avail.

WhyPk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2012
Possibly a mixture of agil and HP would make sins a viable pvp option, i find agil on its own is too rng based to be relied upon, as opposed to HP which "works" all the time.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
A war would beat a sin lvl 70 vs 70, even if the sin had divine life 24 7
Ziid had top kit, couldn't take a tdb/fs

especially in a lk6 wep +ha

Sins here are also a tier 2 warrior lol
F2F of course... u that stupid kyle... really

sneak up on em, u can smash em, but now all they do is hold dash, just coz they can level up and we cant, its bullshit, we have to spend 20x the time they are lvling.
Post automatically merged:

Possibly a mixture of agil and HP would make sins a viable pvp option, i find agil on its own is too rng based to be relied upon, as opposed to HP which "works" all the time.
agil is useless when a most people are in acc+3 items, and u can get acc+5 sharp braces... gg ive tried it, its ONLY useful on the shitheads who cant afford acc (no1) lol, the odd few ppl have +2 acc but other than that, everyone else +3

They cant rely on agil now, thats the issue i think, flat out hp isnt the way to go

If a war missed it left him open to stun/speed 8 counter as u say...they dont miss now

Agil buff on sin kits +1 arm wep belt boot helm
we need either a hp buff/ agil buff/ or ******* allowed to level past 70, its so dumb... by the time i spend 3 hours making probs not even 10%, warrs can make 30%+ easily in full dc kit apt..

sins are strong, but u need MAX dc im talking dc+3 kobals dc +3 odins luck 6/7, im not even joking without kobals, sins are point blank useless on the game now.

theres probs more sins in the game... who are PVE only and do instances, 2 fighting sins.... everyone is war/monk/tao lol

Vormand

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
I dont know where to post this....

is anyone else having problems buying GameGold?

Everytime i open the GameShop on Chronicles after selecting the amount i want to donate clicking submit crashes the client. a new window does appear i assume the paypal window, but i cant tell because once the padlock comes up it thinks for a moment and then crashes.

Any1 got any ideas?

some in game suggested running the Mir.exe in compatibility mode. Ive tried running the Mir.exe in every compatibility option to no avail. it was also suggested to update my graphics drivers (they are up to date).

ive tried turning off my firewall and antivirus thinking maybe getting re-directed to paypal was causing the issue to no avail.

Had a similar issue last week, now for me, it was because I was putting in the wrong email for my pay pal. At least that's what I narrowed it down to. Did it 5 times before my brain clicked, and when I put the right email in it worked straight away. Don't know if that's going to help you at all fella, but maybe it's if paypal needs to redirect because of an error on entering info? Beyond that is see if you can contact gm.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Sometimes donate button freezes your client, sometimes it works.. rng lol

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Do people not remember the first year or two of Chrons. Sins absolutely ruled the roost on this server, PvP and pve. Tables have turned and it's another classes turn now

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Anyone have a spare account for this? Cant remember my details :'(

WhyPk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2012
Do people not remember the first year or two of Chrons. Sins absolutely ruled the roost on this server, PvP and pve. Tables have turned and it's another classes turn now
I disagree, the only sin worth a damn had 10 lvls and twice the dc over others at the time, had agil when nearly no-one had accuracy, you name it. Even then, the same sin still managed to die repeatedly to lower level warriors / archers.

I appreciate you and everyone else who used to main a sin likely chose to invest your precious time on another class, or indeed on other ventures, but the overall abandonment of the class in itself is a good indicator they've not been a viable option for a long time now, and there's no real reason they shouldn't be, even moreso at endgame.

It's a shame as it's a well thought out class overall enjoyment-wise, you just have to deal with the fact you will have a massive handicap over others if you still choose to play it, and will likely die even when just barely sneezed on. The HP/defences are just not balanced.

It's a decent instance class, I'll give you that. But only because you can res at the door over and over as you will die every couple Extreme bosses hits.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
F2F of course... u that stupid kyle... really

sneak up on em, u can smash em, but now all they do is hold dash
You said it as if theres an other way to fight a warrior except f2f o.o

No sins sneak up on any wars and pk them unless they out kit them x2, and a 70 war vs a 70 sin- the war cant hold dash

download client was my big problem, anyone could share a backup?
i has a lowest speed on the link of website which one posted at this one>http://www.mirchronicles.com/<
Ye he had lk 7 and ebayed kit, still died to traps n daft things alike

The only person ive seen attempt to balance sins vs wars is Jamie, where his dark body wasnt a pet, it was a skill that negated the first hit (usually a firesword) to like half the damage or cap it at 240
Every ** seconds (usually fs timer)

Worked better than it sounds, 9/10 wars fs first, instead of risking a tdb proc.

If you didnt fs first your tdb was halved, gave sins an extra life at the start of a toe to toe vs warr which they need/ed

Last edited:

GlobalDrifter

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 15, 2020
Had a similar issue last week, now for me, it was because I was putting in the wrong email for my pay pal. At least that's what I narrowed it down to. Did it 5 times before my brain clicked, and when I put the right email in it worked straight away. Don't know if that's going to help you at all fella, but maybe it's if paypal needs to redirect because of an error on entering info? Beyond that is see if you can contact gm.

I dont even get that far, i just get a white window with a padlock and then it crashes

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
You said it as if theres an other way to fight a warrior except f2f o.o

No sins sneak up on any wars and pk them unless they out kit them x2, and a 70 war vs a 70 sin- the war cant hold dash

Ye he had lk 7 and ebayed kit, still died to traps n daft things alike

The only person ive seen attempt to balance sins vs wars is Jamie, where his dark body wasnt a pet, it was a skill that negated the first hit (usually a firesword) to like half the damage or cap it at 240
Every ** seconds (usually fs timer)

Worked better than it sounds, 9/10 wars fs first, instead of risking a tdb proc.

If you didnt fs first your tdb was halved, gave sins an extra life at the start of a toe to toe vs warr which they need/ed
I do it all the time? Yeah we’re squishy but if u know how to play, land a slow etc it’s gg, the only reason why it’s ****, because dash lock, SB lock, I’ve 1v1’d lvl 70 war vs 71+, and 71+ hold dash from Bw all the way to MW, 70 war is an even fight, we can both slap eachother down