[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
If you can slap a 70 war on a 70 sin then sins are fine and dont need a buff

You ****ed that one up with ur ego =p
thats what im saying, we CANT LEVEL, everyone is levelling now, we cannot do ANYTHING, other than spend 10 or 20 times longer levelling just 1 level, by time rest have done like 20...
Post automatically merged:

all i asked for was a better melee cave or just a toggle cresent slash

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Literally was paid a token per run on my wiz lvling sins in APT

Costs them x2 per hunt, and they said its good xp, no rt's round apt in a group, either so xp was 1/3rd compared to solo =/
Aoe ftw

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Literally was paid a token per run on my wiz lvling sins in APT

Costs them x2 per hunt, and they said its good xp, no rt's round apt in a group, either so xp was 1/3rd compared to solo =/
Aoe ftw
Pre 70 is easy, after that is solid, wiz or archer lol it’s so long, u have to devote time as a sin and find someone to devote time.... that ain’t happening, would take a month + solid grinding to probs hit 80 on a sin. Longer probs

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Let's be honest, unless something changes within the chronicles team, there will not be any balancing or big adjustments.

I played a Sin when I was on Chrons and honestly, I'm not sure how they could make a single target high impact damage character level quicker anyway. The only way I see this possible is an AoE spell of some sort that can only be used PvE and does like 1 damage PvP.

But realistically speaking, why would a sin have something as such.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Let's be honest, unless something changes within the chronicles team, there will not be any balancing or big adjustments.

I played a Sin when I was on Chrons and honestly, I'm not sure how they could make a single target high impact damage character level quicker anyway. The only way I see this possible is an AoE spell of some sort that can only be used PvE and does like 1 damage PvP.

But realistically speaking, why would a sin have something as such.
higher exp on mobs or, make cresent slash spammable

Astro92

LOMCN Member
Dec 7, 2019
Does anyone know the respawn times for the following bosses:

RME
DD
ZT
EC
KS
KH
WT
AQ
BL

Secondly, do the RS times start from point of kill or are they randomly worked out from server start time? @MiloFoxburr

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
higher exp on mobs or, make cresent slash spammable
I really don't think that's feasible. Increasing the exp is only going to increase that gap between sins and the other classes. And I can't see cresent slash being the answer either, I don't remember it being all that great.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I really don't think that's feasible. Increasing the exp is only going to increase that gap between sins and the other classes. And I can't see cresent slash being the answer either, I don't remember it being all that great.

CS on a toggle and working off speed would do just fine, like it did on Marble and Numerous Crystal files like EE.

CS should be on toggle on every server or end game sins will always get left behind unless they've had a different AOE skill implemented.

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop

RME
DD
ZT
EC
KS
KH
WT
AQ
BL

Secondly, do the RS times start from point of kill or are they randomly worked out from server start time? @MiloFoxburr

If wt is 12:00 and is a 2 hour rs, it will rs at 12 and then 2 o clock regardless (bar a reboot), so go at 1 :55 and kill it before 2pm and it will rs again at 2pm, certain bosses are excluded I think but the most of them are set timers, a lot of guilds have spread sheets with boss timers and runs they do daily.

CS on a toggle and working off speed would do just fine, like it did on Marble and Numerous Crystal files like EE.

CS should be on toggle on every server or end game sins will always get left behind unless they've had a different AOE skill implemented.
Aye, cant just whack up the pve multi on double slash either, unless u push boss ac up, which then ****s other melee classes when bossing, literally just leech guild hunts to kraken and stuff, it's a pretty decent area to level in in 2/3 man groups (or was)

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

RME
DD
ZT
EC
KS
KH
WT
AQ
BL

I use to do a spreadsheet on excel then every time there is a reboot ask the GM for the reboot time and plug it in one box to see the times for all the bosses.

I did it the hard way and ran to every boss and waited it out to see it spawn once then time the 2nd spawn as best I could

Attachments

• 155B4697-F014-4884-95C2-CA96B8AF9EC9.jpeg
    155B4697-F014-4884-95C2-CA96B8AF9EC9.jpeg
    794.7 KB · Views: 24

PrettyFamous

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 5, 2020
If they're consistently being disconnected every 5 minutes, we're detecting a dodgey application or service running in the backend that is usually associated with cheats (not saying your friend is cheating). If you wanna PM the Account name I can tell you what application is flagging so they can disable or remove it

any updates on this? my old laptop struggles to run it my my current laptop kicks me every 5 minutes ?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

What operating system is your laptop on?

Does it have any 3rd party performance apps running, like Game Booster or anything?

Disabled / make exception in all FireWalls / Windows Defenders / Windows Firewall.

Run Client As Admin.

Also Play on Win7 / Win10 imo.

I had this once upon a time on Chronicles but this was like 5 years ago so no clue how i fixed.