smoochy boys on tour

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Ok, Coly, i'll try it tomorrow, a lot of thanks ^^

@Aleks: are you telling me how works HispaRed team? xD
If you want use our Map Data Files, go on, and use it, if you can't find others...; but don't say that we're thieves, all we get is from official clients and later modified, not as other people that just pick our work and put their logo on ours...
I'm not saying that you'll do this, I hope that if you want some pretty armours, i e, you'll pick these from official client and further modify them, but if we begin to pick some HispaRed data files for this, some others for that...
I'm so sorry that the-editor-that-you-have-repacked (this was the meaning of the italics on previous post) didn't help me, but if can get the editor work on snow maps and others, i'll be in deal with you, if you understand me; only if you don't steal our work, i don't like stay hours and hours in front of PC working to see in a few weeks that most of servers have the things that i've done for free.
To sum up: I don't want to spam or blame anything and anybody, I just want say to not steal our work.
Ah, please, don't send me to shut up.
Good luck with your work.

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
i just told you that they steal a lot of things...

and i told you that the data folder that i uploaded is not the hispared data folder, it's MINE

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I just want say to not steal our work.
Ah, please, don't send me to shut up.

Again...i'm not stealing anything, i just said if any dowloaded the map editor and can't make it works they can use the hispared data folder (this is not stealing, just using another data folder, 100% of gms take things of other servers data folder)

PS: are you a hispared member team? if you are you should recognize that you steal everything and put your logo on, the hispared data folder contais things made by my team

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Again...i'm not stealing anything, i just said if any dowloaded the map editor and can't make it works they can use the hispared data folder (this is not stealing, just using another data folder, 100% of gms take things of other servers data folder)

PS: are you a hispared member team? if you are you should recognize that you steal everything and put your logo on, the hispared data folder contais things made by my team
What I am doesn't matter at all, if you're saying that i'm a thief, please, give me a proof. Send me a PM with it.
Ah, of course, i wasn't saying that you stoled anything, but you began yet to use that data, what will happen in future?
Good luck, can we stop talk about this here.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Please, tell me where you get this weapon from

pinkl.png

DeMoN made it? no

Trunxnot made it? no

WarMaster made it? no

Any colaborator made it? no

Zifra made it for Winter Server? yes

why this weapon got the hispared logo? :S

i don't care if anyone use my data and items i made, i'm glad to see that people use items i made but you say you don't like who steal items, and data files and this is what you are doing...

please, i know hispared since it started and i know what they do, zifra was working for them too and he knows what this team do.

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
Hi, Coly, I've tried that you say (or what I understood lol):
*Change 14Hex to 03
*Move Snow Data to Normal Data and Normal Data to Snow Data
*Edit Map
*Change Data again
*Restore 14Hex

Well, when we do this, we get a light-brown and pink map... so... it's bad...
Where I missed?

@Alecs: you're wrong, if you want that I explain you this, open another thread and I will do, I'm not afraid at all.

Thanks!

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
@Ashran : is very long ago with Map working by me. I will have a look...

EDIT : Have found now my Snow Project folder...

- Make a new folder, Name it "SnowMapEdit" in this put the ColyMapMaker and a folder with name "Data" and so on...

Code:
 |--SnowMapEdit
            |- Data
                  |-Wood
                  |-Sand
                  |-Snow
                  |-Forest

change the files from the Wood folder with the Snow files (Mir3 TYPE 1 !!!!)
if you don't know the Typ of the file, use the nice Tool from Kaori (KaoriMiM)

- You don't need to put the Wood things to the Snow folder...
- If you have done with all, open a Snow map
- If you see all then work on it and save it
- after save the ID 03 have changed now in your map, now you need the HexEditor to change the ID back to 03.

- DONE

^^

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Well, when we do this, we get a light-brown and pink map... so... it's bad...
Where I missed?

pink map means the map is clear( no tiles, no objects)

sometimes the map editor doesn't support the map so it shows pink, try to load the map on your server and try it

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Correct, the Editor Support Only maps with Images from Wood and Data folder...
the things I have write show you how you can use the old one to support other Types.

- Pink means : The Editor can't find a Image in the called Image File.
The Map hold a File ID and a Image ID to identify the Image in the specify File.

DeMoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
@Ashran : is very long ago with Map working by me. I will have a look...

EDIT : Have found now my Snow Project folder...

- Make a new folder, Name it "SnowMapEdit" in this put the ColyMapMaker and a folder with name "Data" and so on...

Code:
 |--SnowMapEdit
            |- Data
                  |-Wood
                  |-Sand
                  |-Snow
                  |-Forest

change the files from the Wood folder with the Snow files (Mir3 TYPE 1 !!!!)
if you don't know the Typ of the file, use the nice Tool from Kaori (KaoriMiM)

- You don't need to put the Wood things to the Snow folder...
- If you have done with all, open a Snow map
- If you see all then work on it and save it
- after save the ID 03 have changed now in your map, now you need the HexEditor to change the ID back to 03.

- DONE

^^

Hi alls,

We try to make the same that you explain Coly, but have bad results.

We put the files of Snow folder into Wood folder, all files have Type 1. Open the 32.map with ColyEditor and dont view it correct, i upload one image of it for see the error.

Image Of Result: http://www.hispared.org/extra/demon/draw.jpg

Any Idea for resolve it?

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Wow why are people re releasing old stuff this map editor has been semi fixed 4 times wow people dont listen

the mapeditor only works with Mir 3 Type 2 i think it was and in the data folder its all type 1 you need to use kaori's editor to change the data type like i did and released before

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
do people not listen this will not work as you need to convert the type from type 2 to 1