smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
hi gunna keep it quick im trying to conect to mir evoloution and it keep saying Conection close and theres other people playing and the server is up ofc.

my ip's are right
my FW is off
anit virus off
also run auto pacher
obiously i have the mir2.ini , Servers.ini

Any ideas ? =/

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
That would be why I couldn't find the post, I told you to post on MirRev forums, as we've done everything I can think of that would be stopping you from getting on, so chances are it's a rather unique issue, ie you're better off posting on MirRev, where there's 200 odd people on most days, meaning you have more chance in an answer. :p

Upvote 0

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
I never said they aren't noobs, over half probably are, but there's a decent proportion of intelligent people on there, or at the least, experienced. Finding help on here seems fairly difficult, at least with unusual problems, so MirRev is a good place to ask. ;)

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I never said they aren't noobs, over half probably are, but there's a decent proportion of intelligent people on there, or at the least, experienced. Finding help on here seems fairly difficult, at least with unusual problems, so MirRev is a good place to ask. ;)
would u stop advertising and bumin the **** outta mr, its pathetic

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.