Connection cancelled by unexpected problem in server

smoochy boys on tour

akacary2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 11, 2008
Hartlepool
ive been trying to sort a server out for the fist time ever and ive gotten really far i would say for a first timer ive looked around and followed a manual now when i click the exe it will load up but when i type in the id and password nothing happens so i tryed a diffrent exe and well some of the parts are missing theres only 2 boxes and i assumed it was for the id and pass so i put it in now it works on that part and when it comes up with pick a server i click it then i get this " see picture below " i have no clue how to sort this some support would be gratefull :) thanks
error.png

Budzilla

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2004
Over There!
Does the m2server not say anything unusual when you load it?

Have you gone through the spinning class guide again?

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Lol sorry SQL guide, g/f's nattering in my ear.

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Does the m2server not say anything unusual when you load it?

Have you gone through the spinning class guide again?

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Lol sorry SQL guide, g/f's nattering in my ear.

lol wtf

Upvote 0

akacary2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 11, 2008
Hartlepool
im going to be totlely honist this is my first time ever createing a server all im trying to do is make a small time offline server for my self to play with and everything just seams to not work no matter how straight forwerd the guid's are they never conver everything and they files never seam to work is it possible for some one to link me a easy to follow guide with easy to use files ill start from scratch XD i just want a easy server 1.9 / 2.0 / 2.6 i dont cear lol just as long as its 100% workable thanks <3 XD

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
oh my god. dont worry about that then just use PMs on here to send me the teamviewer login once you've installed it

Upvote 0