CruelDragon Key Error

MariaTK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2010

Again .. I hereabouts .. now on having opened login gate, login serv on having opened the crueldragon I put this name and key that I saw in the same forum .. and does it give me mistake? Can someone help me?

MariaTK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2010
I do not understand you with that reset keys .. that you want to say to me, that I have to do?

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Use a program called Trial Reset and reset your armadillo keys, then crack it again.

You can find it in Kaori's site.

Upvote 0

MariaTK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2010
It already hize and change cruel dragoon 3 times .. for if it was the failure of this one .. and neither it me goes ... not as doing it .. do I work with sql 2000 not tene nothing to see not?? I need help please

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
That key apparently to my eye fold is a King3G Key, which in pretisence, needs a 2 way key/PRC in order to be excepted. You need to go Start/ControlPanel/ Language and/ due both the boxes advanced and regular browsing in Chinese(PRC). Then it will except you both keys. I am fixing to make guides on how to do both.

Upvote 0

MariaTK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2010
If I have installed the Chinese language (RPC) but nonetheless not me coje the key ... tss nose that to do already ... some help?

Upvote 0

MariaTK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2010
Already not that to do .. I have the Chinese installed ... the key crack ... the setup formed correctly ... and nonetheless it does not go ... not because...

Upvote 0

MariaTK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2010
To have I explain credit to you if you deal ... already and done quite you to me said .. there is no link that takes a guide to me to form correctly the setup.ini? It can be that I lack algun information or this evil and does not work because of it..

Upvote 0

mapadale

To have I explain credit to you if you deal ... already and done quite you to me said .. there is no link that takes a guide to me to form correctly the setup.ini? It can be that I lack algun information or this evil and does not work because of it..
Please respond in both english as well as your own language, as some of us are bilingual. Then we might be able to help a bit better, also try and post some screen shots of the problems you are having as well.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
As mapadale said, post in Spanish too, then I'll help you.

Change the extension of armadillo patch to .txt, open it and there you have the key to crack it. Then change the extension back to .exe , run it and crack it. You have to reset your armadillo keys before do this.

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
if you are running in a machine with more than one 1 core you need to set the machine to run with only 1 core other than that make sure that all languages are set to chinese(PRC) then after that use the trial reset then re do the amadillo poatching also people have been known to do this 300+ times sometimes more to get it to finally accept the keys i had to do it 1000+ times to get my set of holley files working but the keys will be accepted eventually

And to retrieve the key you need to use to crack it drag the armadillo.exe into a notepad file and it shows you the key to use

Upvote 0

woogyeman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2010
After many Tries my system will accept key, but then in a couple seconds say Key is invalid.
I am running:
Intel Server Board
4x Xeon Processors (Genuine intel)

I don't "realy" mind puting in key, as long as it will eventually accept without spitting it back at me saying no good. Please let me know if anyone else got the key accepted then bad key messages before final acceptance.

FYI: My system 4x Xeon processors also had to be loaded on single processor in order for system to accept key. Worked 1st time after loading system using single processor.

This was easily accomplished by clicking start button, clicking run, typing msconfig.exe, then clicking ok.

Once msconfig opens click on BOOT.INI tab, then advanced options. Put Check in Number of processors box and type 1 in space provided and reboot.

On reboot a box will appear saying you are in selective startup mode. Click ok on it, then click normal startup on general tab, and then click ok.

Once your system has accepted key, reboot system and your back in multi processor mode.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
It worked fine for me with Dual core intel, it might just be dual/triple/quad amd processors that play up with this. If your having issues, make sure you have chinese PRC set for all the language options. Once you have all the language options set, reboot, then run trialreset. Delete the armadillo keys, then run armadillopatch.exe and go from there. It all should work as long as you have ALL langauage options set to chinese prc. I can see you dont currently have chinese prc set on all the options just from looking at your screen. First, on the Regional Options tab, select Chinese PRC in the drop down list. Next, click on the Languages Tab, then the details button Click add then select Chinese PRC from the list (You can remove the chinese keyboard and add your own native keyboard type as well), Next go to the Advanced Tab, select Chinese PRC in the drop down list. Click Apply, Ok then reboot. As long as you do all that the crack should work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0