CruelDragon3.56 + Crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Lets Seperate Fact from Fiction so everone is clear...

Grabbing V2005 Client (chinese in this example) and patching from there patch server, allows you to login and everything looks fine and dandy. No Chinese Pack entered my Client machine at this part.
Using the Same Client on these set of files brings up the 0 stats on your char.

I have traced the server to death and if there was a database missing or it had the wrong values, then it would have shown up - none did.
To 100% make sure of above, I took off my Sword and logged out, my DC Lowered on the database thus proving it does reflect the right vlaues.

Derwisz and other people who bought the files have the very same problem and they are using the real 3.5x set of files plus any files supplied via 17NG. Everybody "in the know" has tried every single client known to man and no-one has yet found the reason why it is not working. Much the same problem comes about when I tried the KING set of files. The chinese can get it working as they can read and understand what people are saying on the various forums out there - we are missing something but at the moment we are not quite sure what it is. Notice for example that the only stats that are missing is the TBL_Ability ones - the rest are all in game such as Fame Points and so forth.

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
Demonic said:
Lets Seperate Fact from Fiction so everone is clear...

Grabbing V2005 Client (chinese in this example) and patching from there patch server, allows you to login and everything looks fine and dandy. No Chinese Pack entered my Client machine at this part.
Using the Same Client on these set of files brings up the 0 stats on your char.

I have traced the server to death and if there was a database missing or it had the wrong values, then it would have shown up - none did.
To 100% make sure of above, I took off my Sword and logged out, my DC Lowered on the database thus proving it does reflect the right vlaues.

Derwisz and other people who bought the files have the very same problem and they are using the real 3.5x set of files plus any files supplied via 17NG. Everybody "in the know" has tried every single client known to man and no-one has yet found the reason why it is not working. Much the same problem comes about when I tried the KING set of files. The chinese can get it working as they can read and understand what people are saying on the various forums out there - we are missing something but at the moment we are not quite sure what it is. Notice for example that the only stats that are missing is the TBL_Ability ones - the rest are all in game such as Fame Points and so forth.

only thing i can think of there is dbserv not reading db correct

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if 17ng was selling these files, for quite a hefty amount, then i dont honestly see why he wld sell dud files, if we hav missing files, then so wld the chinese.

like nightwolf said, has anyone actually tried this on a chinese OS?

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Well I have tried Version 3.55 Dated Jan 2006 and now After selecting char, get the notice screen it stays Black and wont go in game even though the server says there is one online. I have remade the INI, copied over the mir3.exe and tried a few other things...

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
ok ppl the problem is todo with it not reading TBL_ABILITY when tho it writing the values in it i also renamed that table and this is what i get in game as you see on the screeny
SCREEN0011.JPG

Trunxsnot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
<I log in using a basic char, then i write "yiiiiiha">
But Cruel Dragon dont show the information...
No chars connected
No text wrote.

10609_33.jpg

I wrote 123123123 and i saw the text in game.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Nightwolf said:
ok ppl the problem is todo with it not reading TBL_ABILITY when tho it writing the values in it i also renamed that table and this is what i get in game as you see on the screeny

Do a SQL Trace and you will see in fact it does read the TBL_Ability and write to it as well. Easy way to confirm this as I did, look at values of dc etc in tbl_ability, take off sword and now check - see the value go down??

My last thought - maybe this 3.56 is a 3 Server at heart (JOB in effect) and of course it cannot talk as we have the wrong set of client side files (we are all trying 3G). I am trying with a proper Set of 3G 3.55 files and once I get in game, i have a feeling the values will show up.,.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Nightwolf said:
well it seems to be getting better but after few secs it seems to lag out or something lol

I had that with the 3.56 files when i ran it as a mir3 not a mir3g server. The lagout problem i believe is something to do with the server been 3 and not 3G and the maps, have you tried running the same server but with the old style (big maps) and seen if this makes any difference to the lagouts?

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
that client is the korean client with eu translations edit also that screeny is with the 3.55 dll this and ths is when i used 3.56
SCREEN0035.JPG

Last edited:

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
You sure it's not the client because I'm sure it is, like when you use a job client on a 3G server. The stats messed up. Also people said when trying different clients, different stats were seen. It is a client problem most likely as the memory addresses the stats being sent to are not those which the client reads to display the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.