Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2004
Poland
zedina said:
Yes i yse MS 2005 SQL Server Enterprise but the same probles not this ist the solution.

in Game3G database is few stored procedures and three is crypted...

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
personally i think these files are beginning to be a waste of time as both 3.55 and 3.56 are about the same and i have tryed every client there is lol

Wizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2004
Poland
This is not a client problem!, this is some wrong on server side i'm sure 1001%

Maybe is problem in rungate setting or dbsrv we must analyse this!

I run and test "trangate", it connect to rungate and allow/deny GM commands to use and more but no effect with character stats.

anoter think, trangate is attachet to the server package but is not configured correctly, then maybe rungate setting too is wrong ? like packet size or blocked packed.

serious I think we need correct key for cracked register holley key put in the cruel ini files :(

from translator:

"3.00 is upgraded (direct against 2.58)
The file of the new plug-in package is Holley _ Mir3G.dll
Duplicate the new plug-in package file (main program and plug-in package ) to the server catalogue ,
Value of key duplicated in original CruelDragonMir3G.ini comes out, then delete this file
Operate the new main program , will produce new CruelDragonMir3g.ini again
Write your key manually into again [the game is set up ] key inside =Following "

"Free edition please guarantee ini file there is word section of key !
Free difference of edition and commerce edition :
1.Free edition does not have technical support, there are the commercial editions
2.Free edition have number of people limit (110), commerce edition does not have
3.Free edition does not guarantee to upgrade , the commerce edition will be upgraded unconditionally

The difference between the plug-in package of another legend three and 3g plug-in package is not big, the function is the same!"

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Here is a test then to tell you if its server or client. Run the files, create a new GM in admin list and create the appropriate char. Use the GM command to lvl your character to 255. Once you have done this, log out, and look in the character database. If the level is 255, then that means the table is being communicated to properly and it is a problem with the client reading it. If the level does not change it is a problem with the server reading the table.

Last edited:

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
I have tested everything, since i have the official 3.55 files! tables are being written ok... My official 3.55 with official serial have the same problem has these ones!!!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
3.40 were just a few bug fixes from 3.38, nothing special or noticable. and was the first test of putting on the hwid crack.

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
charming the abuse i got of this chinese guy on there forum when i was asking for there help lol this is the translation

The mother, speaks two English to deceive people in there! ! ! You are pig! How can't you Chinese enter this forum, paternal grandmother! !

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
when you put on items and then hit mobs do they actually get damaged from the stats you have on items?

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
hmmm been readin on forums about a GT2005 client maybe this is used for 3.56?

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
na GT is an old set of files mainly the files that have the scripts encripted and items and monster db as a dat file i have tryed every client there is it nothing todo with client for as i know there got to be something within the server settings i think

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the client files supplied with it, do they work for u? i get to login screen and it chucks me out. only normal exe works for me.

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
Farphit said:
the client files supplied with it, do they work for u? i get to login screen and it chucks me out. only normal exe works for me.

i can get ingame move about n stuff stats 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.