Crusade 1.9 Now ONLINE!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
tbh like i sed this server wont last long simpley coz of servers like metorea n akuma which virus himself is workin on so soon as there released its bye bye crusade inless he does some major changes n fast

all the new stuff he says hes added on this server so far is from all other servers so hes basically done jack with this server apart from take other ppls work rename a few items n bobs ur uncle crusade is made lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Even though it was as simple as downloading the files then running them straight away lol.

He/She wasnt putting it into 2.3 anyway lol. It was me and Xian.
I was going to help. But I dont see the point. GM cant even help himself out let alone me help him.

Last edited:

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
Even though it was as simple as downloading the files then running them straight away lol.

He/She wasnt putting it into 2.3 anyway lol. It was me and Xian.
I was going to help. But I dont see the point. GM cant even help himself out let alone me help him.

i know wat u mean coz im pretty sure he stated he will add things as time goes on n so on n wen ppl have ideas he will consider them yet he hasnt done anythin apart from add the norm floors in antichamber n renamed them but after anti chamber most of the entrances dont work n theres not a single mob i mean its not hard 2 shut the doors 2 were the entrance is after antichamber untill its completed but hes not as intelligent as he 1st made out 2 be

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
imho, This Server is naff, when server went first up, i was told they were not original files, but files that were changed and loads added, i have the original crusade files myself, so compared the 2 of them together, and everything is the exact same, nothing at all was changed not event the ip or nething, so, i got the files and out on my server, changed the ip, nope didnt work, said files not set up, "can u not do it" so i ended up reworlking all the gates and .exe, to get the server to work, i gave him 1 week to get some new things added to server or its going off as im not hosting work someone else has done, and hes taking credit for, so, exactly 1 week later i was 2 npc scripts and 1 new map, that was that, one of the scripts, renamer, was given to him, and he took full credit, no i i was the one that made the script work on htid,
since then i have a few more maps/npc scripts sent to me, and i mean i have never seen such crap in my life, all the scripts are naff, ill-written, i have had to rewrite them all myself to get them to work,
the game from what i see, has hundreds and i mean hundreds of bugs, all of which are so easy to be fixed, but nothing has been, im hosting it, and have a gm account, and everytime im on everyone asks ME to sort all this out as alli/kira never online or never sorts it, i havent heard from alli since saturday i think it was maybe friday......

neways server really naff, wizard can firewall a whole room, and stand there for about 10 mins and wall still there meanwhile tyhere has already been 2 respawns and they have killed em all, the skills, classes, items (stats are disgusting) maps, mobs are all dissappointing, there are id say about 20 caves to hunt in if that, all the original caves and towns are there BUT no mobs in them and no npc/merchants intowns, either take em all out, OR add things to them, its not that hard

neways thats my 2 cents

VirUs

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
it was exact same files tbh, as the crusade

VirUs

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
alii never did anythin on HTID it was jam tim n steve i think but 4 work they couldnt do there was killmaster n virus hlpin aswell which was gd of them then alii lost admin from HTID so he made a big fuss n sed wen he makes a server it will be exactly how every1 wants it n wen they give ideas he will consider them he hasnt even come on ere 2 defend himself n hes made himself look a ****

nether the less this ****ty server hasnt even got a forum 2 post ideas complaints n ****

if i was u virus i wouldnt waste ur time effort n electric bill on this server its absolute pants

Alii

tats, your jam mate so dont give me sh1t.

And i've been in london sorting stuff out and it was on sunday night. I havn't been on for 1 day. And yes i've been on crusade a lot to help and check out stuff and i don't get complaints so i don't know what people are on about.

If you don't like the server then don't play, infact don't flame the thread make me look like a bad person. And for those who don't play just like joining in with the flaming then i see you pathetic. I did ask for sugguestions, all i got was people saying 'why add this' lalala, well give me a reason why not to, or sugguest another idea, infact i did add plently of things tbh, they were rubbish yes but i admit this was the first time i worked on a server. So there ya go.

And i'm not taking any credit for it virus, i never said i did. It still says the files were made by niss on the server and on my first post and niss did say he will allow anyone to host it, its why it was released in the first place, duh. And as for the renamer, it was given to me by boothy and i didn't know it was yours, then you told me it was yours and i asked if i can use it and you said yes. I didn't say to anyone i made it, so i aint taking no credit. Infact you can write your name onto it, im not bothered. And as for saying i'll add more stuff within a week, i did give you lots of stuff to add and you said they're fine you will carry on hosting crusade.

And killmaster, you havn't made the 2.3 your sister said she would but i havnt recieved it

And as far as i know, people seem they want it down, and if thats the case then i'll do that if thats what my players want. I'm not really bothered, all i wantted was crusade to go up because the people who played it and it went down they wantted it it up because of all that lvling they made.

I don't see why people give me crap, atlest it gives something for you to do. Some people wantted a 1.9 then here you go. Have your 1.9. What people don't get it is that they don't appricate it that it's actually up and its being worked on 24.7.

Tbh, just 5 minutes ago, i was given advice from a friend. "Don't let your players get you down because you can never please them, so don't try." But i will try and get close to that as possible, i'm not going to be ingame as much, i'll be working on adding things etc. And try my best, in the meantime, play crusade as it is until a big update is chucked in.

Last edited:

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
i might be jams m8 alii but im just sayin exactly wat u sed 2 jam on HTID but the difference is jam actually did some stuff on his server were as u ave done jack**** but use wat others have made (thats not creatin a server)

+ u say ur not currupt u say afk lvlin isnt allowed but wen virus takes lvls of ppl 4 afkin u give em straight back

Alii

The things i said to jam were my sugguestions, they werent complaints. Your reason is just pathetic, its because of what i said to jam. Just pathetic.

And as for the delvling, it only happened once. I was PMed by PrettyPink, she told me she went to lvl 50 for some reason and virus werent online so i could ask him why. So i lvled her back to the lvl she was and when virus got on, he told me he delvled her for afk lvling. So basically, i didn't know. And this is not classified as corrupt. And my thought still stands, i still think your jam weather your pretending to be a mate of his.

And as for copying other servers, i havn't copied anything, all i used was the renamer and i had premission to and the renamer was made by virus not jam. And i've added plently, and i've decided to put more time in these days and im working on a BIG update.

And one last thing, this isnt HTID and whatever happened, happened. This is crusade and i sugguest you STAY on topic.

Last edited:

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
i am stayin on topic u assume im jam? well ur wrong im tatsumatu n if i was jam i wouldnt of tryed ur server wen he has 1

also u say my points r just digs at u cause of wat u sed on HTID well ur wrong my points r valid points n if u actually read my posts u will see theres suggestions in there n im not just diggin at u 4 the sake of it

n as 4 the delvlin part as soon as virus sed he caught him afk lvlin u should of removed the lvls striaght away but u didnt so 2 me thats corruption n sayin anythin otherwise will just make u look stupid

if u think im flamin ur post 4 the sake of flamin im far from doin that ive asked valid questions which u cant answer apart from assume im sum1 else n avin ago at sum1 elses server u got the files 4

if u ave added stuff please explaine wat u ave added cause u ave given no discription 2 wat u ave added apart from a renamer npc( which i didnt say it was jams) n added the original floors 2 were iwt n izt usually r but theres not even a single mob

so if i was u id go back through the posts ive made n take sum of the ADVICE ive actually given u n use it instead of flamin me sayin im flamin u wen im far from flamin u n if i was i would of had an infraction wouldnt i?

btw if u dont believe me im tatsumatu just ask virus cause im sure he knows :D

Last edited:

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
what lagg out server up all day, and has had 23 players at once

nothing wrong there

VirUs

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
Not "LAG OUT" Sort it out... The server is laggy, need a reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.