Crusade 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
lol as if thats something to be proud of, what you gonna do get your kid play your servers n do him over. Dad to be very good example n role model by what i can read. Gf, kid on way, robbing servers dude that aint a life.

as i keep telling u
theres 2 sides over everystory.
Why u think i got files ?
Cause i made most of it lol...

then i went **** it ill host them
then daz started deing a dick so i told him to get the fk off.
i love wen ppl have 1 side and think there right anyways some ppl got to go work and sleep

/Good night

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
whats the words im looking for here
hmmmm

YOU MAD

also lol.

5 new kits hmm u didnt get to lvl that high to see lol
New maps i guess same as before?
hidden caves which u didnt have time to find

YOOOOOOU MAAAAD

lol i love this im hard i have a keyboard stuff, gonna teach your kid that one too? no ones mad mate your just an idiot, who trying prove hes clever and hard with mir and a computer its really sad.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
lol dont need other side mate, you show everyone how much idiot you are by trying to be clever. Hence why everyone sees through it. Good luck to your child. Hope you wise up

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
lol i love this im hard i have a keyboard stuff, gonna teach your kid that one too? no ones mad mate your just an idiot, who trying prove hes clever and hard with mir and a computer its really sad.

lol this is a hobby :)
called passing time when im not busy nothing more.
im really a idiot lol?
i got files for being stupid?

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Lol you clever for robbing a server obviously? You have Gf and kid on way n your not busy? hmm made up life? dude seriously go your just looking worse.

I'll give his server less as hes given them everything to easy AND its just a copy.

K3LVIN

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 11, 2009
Got a problem regarding with your server, I can't connect to your server it says Connection Close, but when I play other Mir there are no problems that I encounter.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
whats the words im looking for here
hmmmm

YOU MAD

also lol.

5 new kits hmm u didnt get to lvl that high to see lol
New maps i guess same as before?
hidden caves which u didnt have time to find

YOOOOOOU MAAAAD

New maps you meen maps that your using without permission, those are my maps that were made for Frozen Hereos.
Your a theif end of your using other peoples work, you have a choice either remove other peoples work or carry on being a arse..

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
New maps you meen maps that your using without permission, those are my maps that were made for Frozen Hereos.
Your a theif end of your using other peoples work, you have a choice either remove other peoples work or carry on being a arse..

the maps we useing that come with a normal client lol ...

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
****ing own him john!!

EDIT: Someones corrupt was testing and he @killed me bout 10 times gf your servers gna last bout 5mins.

u come on starting ur **** again have ip ban :D

Quote : haha u ip ban me i change lol.

MONGO ****
go back inside daz`es ass ya dick :P

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
****ing own him john!!

EDIT: Someones corrupt was testing and he @killed me bout 10 times gf your servers gna last bout 5mins.

lol you come on testing? last time i chcked testing isnt coming online and standing in sz shouting, "everyone come furian its better then this ****" "gm is a ****ing thief"

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
niceone rage lads. anyways ill keep off your **** server + crusade part of forums now. let you get on with it cause servers gna be down within 5 days anyways its ****. oo yeah furians users just grown +4 when i shouted its IP + told your players what your like.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
LOL UNTILL THEY SEE THE THE SLOW GRIDDING AND LVLS :P
and the lack off kits
and the lack of caves lol
skills not fixed.
List goes on and on

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
You all sound childish, i wouldn't play either of the servers mentioned.