curious about cheats...

Join Discord

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
exactly what cheats are in the latest clients? nearly every server has them all disabled but what are they disabling? does anyone know exactly what has been incorporated into the client? theres' dozens of options on the f12 screen, maybe not all of them are bad? are we missing out on something? someone with an unedited/translated f12 tab window cud ya post screenies of the options here or just list the features.. or pm me if this isnt suitable for public discussion.

ultimately im curious to see what the chinese think is so integral to their game that we interpret as unacceptable.

i shouldn't need to say this but this request is just to satisfy my curiosity, no ill intentions. someone is always gonna jump to the wrong conclusions about this sort of query.

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
Theres stuff like speed inc., npc hacks, and all the ones on the main page, so yeah, they're bad.

Upvote 0

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
those are pretty much the ones i know about. the obvious ones. that publicised ones. but theres 10 pages of options with dozens of things on each. maybe they are all bad yeah, but im still interested to know what they all do. a friend and I were talking about this earlier and couldnt understand why they would add so many destructive cheats to the client, knowing what each and every one of them is mite help clear that up.

Upvote 0

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
the ledu tht usus ini files to connect has a range of cheats including, speed hacks (run, walk, attack), packet editing, npc hacking and tracing, instant pots (some servers use), boss mob tracking where it displays ingame notifications of a boss and its co-ords. They are the ones i have expermanted with but there are also the options for instant run, run through, show all names on screen instant log and cant be shoulder dash if i remember correctly. As for the tabs

Tab 1 - General Cheats
Tab 2 - Pots
Tab 3 - Boss mob stuff aswell as extras
Tab 4 - Misc cheats like always flamesword and instant thrust
Tab 5 - Auto talk like auto respond where different chat can be set at different intervals
Tab 6 - NPC hacking, ability to trace processes clicked as in "@gotomain" aswell as bypass, (impossible on 1.9 due to npcs not being delivered to client same way as 1.4)
Tab 7 - Packet Editing, ability to record packets sent from server to client in NPCS and global activities and can be reapplied to mimic ingame activities like talking or npc chat. However as the data is not sent back to the server the changes are only visable by you and it can be a laugh for screenshots

Im not sure i got them all but thats the exstent of them, Hope tht helps u understand why ledu should b filtered lol

Chris

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
BloodDemon said:
the ledu tht usus ini files to connect has a range of cheats including, speed hacks (run, walk, attack), packet editing, npc hacking and tracing, instant pots (some servers use), boss mob tracking where it displays ingame notifications of a boss and its co-ords. They are the ones i have expermanted with but there are also the options for instant run, run through, show all names on screen instant log and cant be shoulder dash if i remember correctly. As for the tabs

Tab 1 - General Cheats
Tab 2 - Pots
Tab 5 - Auto talk like auto respond where different chat can be set at different intervals
Tab 6 - NPC hacking, ability to trace processes clicked as in "@gotomain" aswell as bypass, (impossible on 1.9 due to npcs not being delivered to client same way as 1.4)
Tab 7 - Packet Editing, ability to record packets sent from server to client in NPCS and global activities and can be reapplied to mimic ingame activities like talking or npc chat. However as the data is not sent back to the server the changes are only visable by you and it can be a laugh for screenshots

Im not sure i got them all but thats the exstent of them, Hope tht helps u understand why ledu should b filtered lol

Chris

This is right (saved my typing it up so thanks)
Also the Chinese dont count these as cheats they class them as helpfull to there gameplay
Ledu is not an offical client of the Chinese, its more a cheat client hance way the GG was made
An NPC hack and a packet editor are very very harmfull to a server if they are used right

BH

Upvote 0

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Babyhack said:
This is right (saved my typing it up so thanks)
Also the Chinese dont count these as cheats they class them as helpfull to there gameplay
Ledu is not an offical client of the Chinese, its more a cheat client hance way the GG was made
An NPC hack and a packet editor are very very harmfull to a server if they are used right

BH

not a prob, it does make me wounder why chinese developers would put that in

Upvote 0

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
because they are noobs lol and cant play normally however the new ledu 2.x.x or wot ever it is finds its way around the game gate but i think the program is based around the login port '7000' i would change the server ports if you own a server otherwise you may be up for cheaters. Hazuki posted a guide on how to do this ect so if you search u may find it the guide was made by Senture though so credit goes to him ;) good luck lols

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
BloodDemon said:

Tab 1 - General Cheats
Tab 2 - Pots

Chris

the flamesword cheat isn't realy anything major, it just "Presses" the FS button every 2 secconds, so you don't have to press it.
Theres 2 thrust cheats, Thrust1 and Thrust2.. thrust1 means u thrust every hit, thrust 2 means if u lock on to someone using shift, and hold it down u will chase them and always thrust them (from a step away)

the bossmob one pinpoints where there bosses are on the map, there is also one for people, so if an "enemy" is within a certain area of u u will get a msg telling u their coords, i aint gonna explain the last 2 coz they can be used for exploiting bugs etc

Upvote 0

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
ty for elaberating, i see ur using the RZ sig i made. but i aggree the chinese do ruin there own gameplay. Why make a client that allows you to hack a npc when u know ppl can use it against u, silly imo but i will never be in there shoes to understand why

Upvote 0

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
thats kinda what led me to post this topic in the first place. why create a client with cheats that in our view mess up the game. i figured there would be something in one of the tabs that would explain it but no, u all seem right. its pointless and def needs blocking.

Upvote 0

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
BloodDemon said:
ty for elaberating, i see ur using the RZ sig i made. but i aggree the chinese do ruin there own gameplay. Why make a client that allows you to hack a npc when u know ppl can use it against u, silly imo but i will never be in there shoes to understand why

question: you think if i make an cheat you can use it against me nah dont think so i think they made an anti cheat before releasing the cheats tbh

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
stephenking said:
question: you think if i make an cheat you can use it against me nah dont think so i think they made an anti cheat before releasing the cheats tbh

No they made the Cheat Client (Ledu) then months later they made the anti cheat GameGate

BH

Upvote 0