[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'm just now getting a live report of a LOMCN player in court sueing over this scandal:

[video=youtube;WTWdP5DMdsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM&feature=youtu.be&t=31[/video]

Just on phone to my solicitor now.
He's a bit pissed off that I rang him at this time on a Sunday.

I'll have to keep you posted as he hung up on me... Gonna ring him back now.
Don't think he's ever heard of Mir.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Just on phone to my solicitor now.
He's a bit pissed off that I rang him at this time on a Sunday.

I'll have to keep you posted as he hung up on me... Gonna ring him back now.
Don't think he's ever heard of Mir.

I know from my previous scandals that Solicitors don't exist on a Sunday - they meeseeks out of existence.

Nice Try, Guy.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
so is the game interface gonna be like the one in the video or the screen shots dat u just posted

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
so is the game interface gonna be like the one in the video or the screen shots dat u just posted

We recently changed to this, as our old green one, was just a really poor edit (dont know what i was thinking before!). However we have discussed adding a second interface so people can choose their preference. This will not be available from live, but not long after.

-Apocalypse Team

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
We recently changed to this, as our old green one, was just a really poor edit (dont know what i was thinking before!). However we have discussed adding a second interface so people can choose their preference. This will not be available from live, but not long after.

-Apocalypse Team

if we could get a couple days of testing would be great, or some ppls pc might having issues with client

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
gmail address is easy to customize for each use, makes it obvious then from where it was leaked

like if your email is [email protected], you can register to server as [email protected] or [email protected]

doubt those emailing you would bother to strip your modified address to its core default

I guess email registration is why I never made acct on zircon, why should pirates (that we here all are) be so official, don't care how you justify it (forum spam when mir acct it tied to forum etc)

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
lets get this date abit closer since its ready ;/ got uni soon -.-

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:44 AM ----------

a question about pvp is it fast paced or slow ?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Horse mounts in screenshot look a tad strange; if you look at Exodia and Backstab's horses in the screenshot, they overlap each other xD (unless they are trying to make baby horses)

Falk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2013
Looks interesting.
With the addition of a hunter pet does this make this class more viable for solo play compared to an archer?

/falk

Status
Not open for further replies.