[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Question, am I allowed to use the word Paki on my char name, think on paragon got told by hany/Ben some ppl got offended by KidPaki... Going for SinPaki on ere :excitement:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Tbh Owner's should just give you a pass Ibby, technically your a pakistani even though you was born in England so really your char name is juat accurate :D

Aidonlee

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 30, 2015
Question, am I allowed to use the word Paki on my char name, think on paragon got told by hany/Ben some ppl got offended by KidPaki... Going for SinPaki on ere :excitement:

I find this offensive. Extremely offensive, if you make a character at all, regardless of name I will be reporting it. Just because its you :P

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
if possible could we get a couple of days testing, some ppl may also having troubles with launcher clients etc.. so we could have time to solve all different kinds of issues

GLADIUS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2013
Florida, USA
if possible could we get a couple of days testing, some ppl may also having troubles with launcher clients etc.. so we could have time to solve all different kinds of issues
where is the server location pls? some players want to know regarding ping / connection

Ralphy87

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2016
May have been covered but we going to be able to download client before release date so not 200+ downloading at the same time

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
May have been covered but we going to be able to download client before release date so not 200+ downloading at the same time
Totally agree,they have to upload the client within the next the next few days before launching.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Perhaps it's possible to let everyone download and test if they can properly connect to the game a few days prior to launch.

If anyone faces any serious issues they will be able to report/fix before live.

Just remove spawns and npcs until live.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Or just close the login gates , if people are still having black screen issues still then they need to give their heads a wobble , been asked and solved hundreds of times.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Or just close the login gates , if people are still having black screen issues still then they need to give their heads a wobble , been asked and solved hundreds of times.

With regards to early access, everybody will have the client early the week before launch. The Login Gate will open day before. The Character creation will open at the same time. But log in will be disabled.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Long time in the making! Looking forwards to giving this ago.. Shared FacéB00k post so my old Mir buddies don't miss out ;)

Any plans to polish up the website before launch? Curious on the skills/features sections and possibly a map section?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I read that current game progress is 100% and you are ready to go. I just have one question, why delay untill 21th if you are now ready to go

Drakay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2014
I read that current game progress is 100% and you are ready to go. I just have one question, why delay untill 21th if you are now ready to go

If they went ahead straight away people would join few by few, it’s better and more satisfying to have a big % of the user count start at the same time, on the same day.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
these files allow people to skip based on their internet / pc ?

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I really doubt that

Hi Vagrant,

Drakay is right. 2 weeks in our opinion is not enough marketing time.... Nevertheless we are as eager as you are to release the server hence the 2 weeks.

Although the Game Server is 100%, we are still testing ourselves(we can never test too much). Whilst we build our Website.

Long time in the making! Looking forwards to giving this ago.. Shared FacéB00k post so my old Mir buddies don't miss out ;)

Any plans to polish up the website before launch? Curious on the skills/features sections and possibly a map section?

Website will be 100% polished before launch, i am hoping for the 16th, with at least the Chinese translated version.

Status
Not open for further replies.