[Custom C# Files] Apocalypse Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2014
I really doubt that

Why do you doubt it? There’s still people finding out that this server is going live day by day, if it went live tomorrow I’m sure there’s people out there still to find out about it.

LightAngels

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Ugh another 10 days to go :( , the years I have waited for this moment!!!
Feels like it was just... A long time ago ;^P

Webby182

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2013
Ive been walking around the last few months thinking to myself "Id really like to have another bash at LOM from the old days" instead of sitting in front of PUBG most evenings.

Then out of nowhere I see this advert sitting in my emails. Unfortunatly I wont have the same unlimited time to play as I used to with the kids running around but very excited to give this a go.

Good Luck for launch!

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
I noticed on the ** page an old post suggests that Auto Pots a potential feature - is this in game? Also are pots stacked in 20 like the SS and presumably no bundles?

I don't know why most servers these days adopt this approach; too carebare for me :(

Please tell me that insta pots (Suns Gings etc) don't stack?

10947455_1379390332383653_7335758099033266850_o.jpg

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I would love to go back to bundles and single pots, alot more fun.. makes you more strategic on how you play

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I would love to go back to bundles and single pots, alot more fun.. makes you more strategic on how you play

Honestly, I think I agree with you on this one.

After having Zircon and Marble with basically stacking pots, I feel there is an element missing.

However I am not sure what is better, Bundles or Maximum stack of 6.

They are significantly different (think of hunting and picking up pots).

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Honestly, I think I agree with you on this one.

After having Zircon and Marble with basically stacking pots, I feel there is an element missing.

However I am not sure what is better, Bundles or Maximum stack of 6.

They are significantly different (think of hunting and picking up pots).

Really do miss this, important part of the game play imo..

Having bundles instead of stacks effective means you have to re-pot at some point, or carry a max of 40 of pots from pick ups.

Adds to the challenge :D

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Agreed I think being limited to your actual bag space is part of it as well. Having it "upgradeable" just takes away that aspect of having to manage what you carry, I also to some degree miss weight being a problem, picking up too many heavy things (usually armours or weapons worth the most gold) would make you walk so slowly it was unbearable, so you forgo a few of them for some rings and necklaces.

It went a long way in stopping people from amassing huge amounts of gold in a short period of time, as they always had to TT sooner or later, and choose whether to carry pots or items incase a fight might break out.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Maybe slowly get some Spanish / Polish in there in due time ? Not a massive deal but a fair few play hispa red and few otherr server's they will likely flock here.

Good looks, depending on how it goes with the Chinese you should maybe find a fluent English speaking China player and help format Chinese npcs etc for the guy's who can't, pretty sure Ace or somebody helped Jamie out with this on Zircon not sure if it was ever implemented but they are such a big chunk of the user count these days.

Please Find attached the Spanish Version of the Advert:
ApocUploadSpanish.gif

Chinese + Romanian to follow.

Last edited:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
What do you mean? Jamie used same technique just got spam from lomcn.
The difference is that this guys were dumb enough to use a spam email and make all confused and got greedy. From what i understood they sent more than one email. Dumbs.

Edit. Emails for cases such as maintenance yes, but not when some deuche paying you for promoting his server.

You've enquired several times about sending your own advertisement emails so please get off your horse

I'm sorry but wtf is going on here?! Are we as a community honestly going to just let this golden opportunity to point and laugh at Zedina go by so freely???

**clears throat authoritatively**

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :hopelessness::hopelessness::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused: WHAT A .... "DEUCHE"

:triumphant:

*edit*
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Please Find attached the Spanish Version of the Advert:
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
ApocUploadSpanish.gif

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

Instructions too complicated, penis stuck in toaster [/FONT]:eagerness:

Last edited: