CYRUS[2.3] - Just because...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I quite like this server tbh.

Not played that much, but I do enjoy it, well done, first server I have actually played longer then 5min in months.

Althought I did get pk'd by Leetabix ¬_¬ I'm only level49 ffs leave me in peace! lol

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
i tryed it , aint bad but im still into a diff server which is prob why i cudnt be bothered to lvl on here much only got to 55 in few hour lol wasnt bad tho worth tryin i guess

/fubu

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
Would be nice for the server to have its own server files, i dont know about anyone else, but some of my files are wrong, might just be my Old skool files are out of date, but some files dont look right

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Mine seems to work fine? I just downloaded OS files and the maps for this server?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
All of SW Kit is stupid, also It does drop alot, and the only people wanting to keep the sw kit the same is the people with it. Its dumb. seems gm doesnt check this thread tho..... As nothing has been changed.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Sounds like a good server, Nice to see players leaving feedback to what should be changed. I may give this a go although im not the greatest fan of playing mir for hours!

/Zen2

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
we give feedback but GM doesnt even look at this thread

@Skyline - all ThePatriots are like that in this game , u just need to join a guild which will help u rape them

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
I did speak 2 Cyrus ingame about the number of pro/paras

He replied that they are the one of the rarest items ingame but due to the amount of bosses which die to drop ratio it is ok

When you think that basically all bosses die wen they rs each time it is alot of bosses but I agree they shudnt drop so much.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
overite OS maps

atm curse is just stupid , i cant even curse Zuma Mobs -.- raise it alittle higher plz

and is it just me getting conn closed ?

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
so a nice server gone ??
or why server down =S i was lagg out (disconnection)

=S any news ??

corruption about Coco lvling we talk here ????

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Servers fine. Ignore anything not posted by me. :D
Will post details later.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
TBH this is a good server.... It isnt as if other people dont have kit equal to what Coco had.... infact they probably had better.....

Coco wasnt even the highest tao on the server... and his kit was of the level of his level funily enough like all the other players..

N00b reb0rn Spawn etc lvld fast...

Andy a tao also made 75+ in 2 days.... so tbh quit the ****ing moaning and play the server.... or leave it..

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
tbh i think that they should either get rid of Battle items as they are to easy to get or make them harder to get as many people have them already and there are many arguements about them. And its driving people further and further away from the server and i believe it is currently the best server out atm.

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
tbh i think that they should either get rid of Battle items as they are to easy to get or make them harder to get as many people have them already and there are many arguements about them. And its driving people further and further away from the server and i believe it is currently the best server out atm.

Your the kind of person, who's not yet in Yin/Yang because your too lazy to get BP, well the people that have Battle items are earning them by hunting etc, Im surprised if your even a Yin/Yang person, because obviously your not going to complain if you are.

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
Your the kind of person, who's not yet in Yin/Yang because your too lazy to get BP, well the people that have Battle items are earning them by hunting etc, Im surprised if your even a Yin/Yang person, because obviously your not going to complain if you are.

Im not in Yin/Yang but as a person outside of it im pretty much unbiased, people are insulting each other in global coz someone has a battleblade, and someone hasnt, if people are fighting, take away the thing that is causing the arguement and then they wont be argue anymore, well at least not about that.
You do want it to be taken away because you will suck without it

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
He finds it funny to insult me.

KK OR NO?

edit:

Im not in Yin/Yang but as a person outside of it im pretty much unbiased, people are insulting each other in global coz someone has a battleblade, and someone hasnt, if people are fighting, take away the thing that is causing the arguement and then they wont be argue anymore, well at least not about that.

You do want it to be taken away because you will suck without it

Only because they are jelous that coco has one and that they're not the only one ingame with it, so they start shouting **** like "OMG CORRUPT CORRUPT" when tbh, coco's earnt it in honesty, and there not argueing directly @ Yin/Yang, only because Coco saved up cash, AND bp, and had enough for a BB and a few others, so immediately people think of this at corurption, which tbh is absolutely pathetic, and me sucking without it? My old wep pwnt, Pa+6 Slow+6 Dc100 Speed11 Luck2, it was the "buisness", shame gay boy YF has it now as I gave to him, but I still have uber slow, I still pwn. So BattleItems just make me pwn even more, also, you don't even know me ingame, well I don't know you. So how can you say I suck? GTFO. Fag.

Last edited:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
tbh the fact you can buy BP now is daft, the fact none of the yang/yin boss's give bp or sabuk boss's isnt very fair, tbh Coco is still a noob anyway.. so why not forget the noob put the server back up and leave it, its not like one person is a threat lol

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Also, I think you've ****ed the drops up Cyrus, because there are noobs with para's in Patriots, and I'm guessing SabukLord drops para like 1/5 now, Its a joke to be honest with you, I'm not moaning, but I'm going to keep saying this, SW has got 100x Betterr now Patriots have it, and if DooM ever get it, you'll probs make it ****. Its a joke tbh, like also, SW Items still own, I don't know why but you just don't listen to me and others. I'm going to still play, as its one of the best servers i've played, but it would make game play for me and others, alot better if you fix SW and the benefits.

/Gelexx

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
Only because they are jelous that coco has one and that they're not the only one ingame with it, so they start shouting **** like "OMG CORRUPT CORRUPT" when tbh, coco's earnt it in honesty, and there not argueing directly @ Yin/Yang, only because Coco saved up cash, AND bp, and had enough for a BB and a few others, so immediately people think of this at corurption, which tbh is absolutely pathetic, and me sucking without it? My old wep pwnt, Pa+6 Slow+6 Dc100 Speed11 Luck2, it was the "buisness", shame gay boy YF has it now as I gave to him, but I still have uber slow, I still pwn. So BattleItems just make me pwn even more, also, you don't even know me ingame, well I don't know you. So how can you say I suck? GTFO. Fag.

Iv been on the server for around a week, on and off playing, so i know the more than you think, maybe ur head is so far up ur arse you cant see anything, im not against Yin and Yang, just against the battle items as they are causing arguements, i dont know the ins and outs of what was going on but as a bystander it was getting annoying people constantly flaming each other

Status
Not open for further replies.